Thor Odinson

       Being the healer you were you were used to seeing all sorts of injuries but to see them on him made your heart sink. You always worried about him and always gave him your blessings and words of love before he left. You were helping in Midgard, it was a request from Mister Fury and Thor so you could not refuse them but you were working as fast as you could. This was something that you hadn't done in a long time, not since the last Asgardian war and that was many moons ago. You finally had some time to rest, sitting with most of the avengers you were catching your breath and letting yourself calm down until you heard his voice call for you. You hadn't heard him in such distress and so panic rose into the pits of you stomach as you rushed to his aid. He was leaning against Tony in one of his suits and was bleeding from a gaping wound in his side "thought was best to bring him to you" Tony said setting him on a nearby couch. Trying to avoid tears and focus on healing him you smiled trying to calm him by placing a gentle hand on his cheek. Placing the other over the wound you began to heal it, as best as you possibly could to stop the bleeding and stabilize him "look at me love, me and only me" you whispered "I remember" you tried to chuckle "ah, do not laugh it makes my job harder" you smiled. You were so very tired by the time you had finished healing Thor's wound that you fell asleep against him and the couch. Steve noticed a lifted you onto the opposite facing couch, letting you rest with Thor in peace. A few hours later you woke to talking, familiar talking "hey there sleeping beauty!" Tony chirped earning a glare from Steve an Tony just shrugged "the big guys outside on the balcony, doing tons better because of you" you smiled and thanked him before stepping out with Thor. "Thor, how do you feel?" he turned and smiled, "much better knowing you have awaken" he pulled you into a tight hug and you could only smile with tears in your eyes.

Loki Laufeyson

          Damn Loki and his carelessness, he's not a brawny man so he usually relies on smarts to get him out of potential fights but sometimes they couldn't be avoided. Today happened to be one of those days, he was pissing off his brother again and you were sitting idly by because usually nothing happens but hearing the deafening sound of Mjolnir you knew otherwise. You stood up and shouted "Thor, Loki! Stop this nonsense" but it fell on deaf ears and the hammer hit Loki in the stomach, you grumbled and grabbed his staff holding it out at The other god. He recalled the hammer and stormed off, placing the staff down and rushing over to Loki you rolled your eyes at his pitiful attempt at a glare. He was alright, you knew he would be but seeing his hurt made you hurt, made you worry you were going to lose him "I am fine" choking on a sob you replied "don't be stupid! let me help you" fetching his mother, Frigga, you waited by his side until she said he was alright. When he was comfortable able to sit up you hugged him, he rubbed your head but said nothing. You couldn't bare to let him go so you didn't until you both fell asleep leaning against the back wall of the throne room.

Clint Barton

      You were positioned opposite Clint, on a floor just below the roof sniping enemies left and right. You were on a role and also back up for Clint in case he ended up surrounded or in trouble. You two often were partners on big missions and this, this was a big mission. Stop Loki. You were watching and shooting, reloading and adjusting position as was necessary but helping Clint wasn't your only job so you were busy helping Cap and Thor down below. You shot and killed as many as you could before turning your attention back you your partner, who was fist fighting one of those creatures. He killed it, grabbed the last arrow he had and jumped "WHAT ON EARTH ARE YOU DOING?!" you called out to him threw the ear piece you had and failed to notice what he was actually doing. He didn't answer, he was too busy at the moment once swinging in and landing through the window of a lower floor you rushed down and called once more threw the ear piece. "Are you okay?" you panted looking through the windows and shooting some stray creatures "yeah," he panted "meet me at the bottom of the building" you rushed down more stairs "roger that!" was the last thing you said before running a few more floors down. Meeting him you grabbed his arms and checked him over "you're okay, thank goodness! I thought you were dead after that fall. . .I mean, I should have-" he stopped your rambling with a gentle kiss. Pulling back he grinned, you smiled "don't worry, those creatures can't kill me" you rolled your eyes and noticed that he shared the scratches and marks you did "you're hurt" you pointed out and he shrugged "nothing I can't handle, besides, look at yourself" he looked you over and sighed "be more careful." You rolled your eyes turning back to back to him "you're one to talk, now, let's kick some ass!" you handed him a pistol and you both began to fight again, staying together until the fight was over. 

James "Bucky" Barnes

You were sure you had been seen with Bucky walking around New York, he was wanted after all but you were determined to keep him safe even at your own expense. You were sneaking through the city with some men hot on your trail, you had told Bucky to go another way unaware that he did not listen to you and actually following behind the men following you. You were running now, running for your life to save Bucky's at all costs. You felt the wiz of bullets go by your head and screams of people who were running scared away from the gunmen, you were not going to stop for anything so when you noticed more men ahead you swung wide around a short cut to get past them. You glanced back only to look back and fall flat on your butt after running full force into some men, you rubbed your hip knowing that was probably going to leave a bruise. You looked into the barrels of multiple guns but you were not going to give him up, you would die before they would get anything from you but they seemed okay with that. You were special though so you knew they would just take you and lock you up in a cell for the rest of eternity for punishment. You weren't going to go without a fight but with a flash of metal and movements your eyes couldn't quite catch fully you were now surrounded by dead men and being pulled along to your safe house. Neither of you had time to stop, time to talk, or time to think about anything that just happened but you did when you finally made it somewhere safe and far away from the people chasing you both, You panted catching your breath on the floor next to the couch Bucky sat on "you're hurt" you huffed out finally catching your breath and managing to stand up. He had a few graze wounds, a small scold mark, and the most serious was a gunshot wound that was on the edge of his arm and looked worse than it was. You rushed to the bathroom and grabbed your first aid gear, you spent centuries on earth so you managed to pick up quite a few skills along the way. You cleaned his wounds and patched him up but all he asked was "are you alright? They didn't get you, right?" you smiled, the more time you spent with him the more he sounded like the man you used to know. You rolled your eyes and handed him some medication for the pain "I'm fine Bucky, a bruised butt, but I'm just fine thanks to you" you grinned giving him a kiss on the cheek. He would spend a short time healing and more worried about your well-being when you were away from him.