Mouth

Y/N POV

"Miss me?" Her voice was teasing yet so familiar. Her hand dropped from my mouth and I gasped for air.

"I hate you so much." I whisper as I relax against her and she laughs a little before releasing my arm.

"I love you too." Natasha spins me around so my back is against the wall. She was still wearing her mission suit and was a little bit dirtier than the last time we saw each other.

"I missed you." I threw my arms around her neck and pulled her against me and her hands wrapped around my back.

"I missed you too, love." She presses a gentle kiss to the side of neck and I lean against her even more.

"You didn't have to fucking scare me." I whisper and she pulls away to look into my eyes.

"Your heart is beating rather fast." She answers, matching my tone in the same soft whisper. Though when she does it, it's a lot more attractive.

"I wonder why." I look down when she places her palm against my chest.

"I'm sorry." She whispers and her hand trails up to cup my cheek and brush a few stray strands of my hair behind my ear. "I thought I'd surprise you."

"Next time surprise me with dinner and flowers." I say and lean forward to brush my lips to hers.

Before I can try and take this process slowly she tugs me as close to her as she can before crashing her lips to mine. The kiss was messy. Though it was something I had been craving for far too long.

"Fuck. I missed you so much." Natasha groans as she pulls away just enough to talk.

"We aren't about to do this." I mutter and she grins at me.

"The door locks for a reason." She pushes me backward and the back of my knees hit my desk. "What do you say?" Nat raises an eyebrow as she walks backwards until her back hits the door. "You in?"

I tap my fingers against the desk as I study the beauty that is my girlfriend. I sigh and hold out my arms, "Oh, fuck it. This will be your anniversary gift."

"And that's all I could ever ask for." She clicks the lock shut before hitting the light switch as well. The room plunges into darkness but I can still see her outline ahead of me. She takes a few slow steps forward before her hand moves to the zipper on the side of her suit.

Before I can fully think everything through my hand shoots forward and grabs her wrist. She meets my gaze and raises her eyebrow.

"What?" She asks.

"Uh." I clear my throat and look away from her.

"Y/N, it's ok. We don't have to do this here." She prompts and I shake my head.

"No! I do want to. Just... Can you leave it on?" I ask quickly and quietly.

She drops her hand from the zipper before she starts to laugh. I can feel my face heating up as she leans her head back a little. Suddenly, her fingertips gently grab onto my chin and she makes me look at her, "I love that idea. Don't be embarrassed, baby."

I stare into her eyes for a bit before she lowers her face to press her lips to mine again. This time it's a much slower and more relaxed kiss as she supports my face and neck with her hands. She starts to push me back until I'm laying on the desk, which is when she finally breaks the kiss.

"Though... You can't be wearing this much clothes." She clicks her tongue disapprovingly before grabbing the chair. She places her foot on it before resting my legs on her thigh and her hands fall to my shoes.