Star Gazing

Y/N POV 

"You're so beautiful," Nat says as she leans over to feed me another piece of cheese. My face flushes a little bit and she smiles at me as she kisses my cheek. "I mean it." 

"I mean I somehow managed to pull you... I have to be quite stunning." I tease and she flicks at my nose which makes me scrunch it away. 

"Go back to being my cute girlfriend. I'm not sure I approve of all of this teasing you've been doing." She says and I laugh before she shoves a sandwich at me.

"Where'd my shirt go?" I ask as I finally sit up and stretch out a bit. 

"No clue. But it's not like you need a shirt anyway." She says and I roll my eyes. 

I crawl over to the table so I can eat a bit easier and I turn to smirk at her, "Guess what?" 

"What?" She asks as she slowly untangles herself from a blanket she had dropped over us. 

"My mom heard you last night," I say and she freezes. 

"What?" She asks again but doesn't move. 

"She asked what we were doing but she one hundred percent knows," I explain and Nat falls backward, covering her face with her hands. 

"I can never go back into that house. Oh my god!" She complains and rolls onto her side. 

"At least she didn't talk to you about it! I had to listen to her explain what she heard!" I point out and Nat remains in a tight ball. "I told you we shouldn't do anything in the house." 

"You went along with it!" She says. 

"You really think I can say no to you?" I ask and she huffs. 

She finally sits up and scoots over to sit next to me at the table. I move to place a blanket over our shoulders as I hand her a sandwich and she leans against me. "Do you enjoy having sex with me?" 

"Where the hell is that coming from?" I ask, thinking it's a joke. 

"I don't know... I feel like I'm always the one initiating it and you just go along with it." She explains as she rips off a corner of the bread. 

"That's not true..." I trail off as I think. 

"You've done it like once or twice." She shrugs and I kiss her shoulder. 

"Fine. I love sleeping with you, Nat. If we could I would probably be down to do it every day. With our lives it's hard and you kind of just beat me to it. I can try harder but me not starting sex does not mean that I don't like it." I explain and she cuddles into me some more. 

"Ok." She answers and I glance down at her. 

"That's it?" I ask and she nods before taking a small nibble out of her sandwich. I shake my head and take her food before pinning her to the ground and tickling her sides. 

"Stop it!" She whines and rolls around to cover everything she can. 

"Why are there so many doubts running through that head of yours recently?" I ask as I keep tickling anywhere I can. 

"There aren't!" She squeals as I jab at her ribs. 

"Should I be worried that you're the one having second thoughts about our relationship?" I ask, it's also meant as a joke but I'm also kind of worried. 

"No!" She swats my hands away and yanks my face down to her. "I'm so fucking in love with you, Y/N. I haven't had a second thought since the beginning." 

"I'm sensing a lie." I point out.

"Ok. Fine. I haven't had a second thought since we became official." She fixes and I peck her lips.