Steam

A/N Smut warning! Enjoy!

Y/N POV 

Nat's lips were against my neck as my back was pressed to the shower's wall. The water fell down around us and thankfully it was pretty loud. Her hands kept running up and down my sides. Whenever she reached my hips her nails would dig into my skin a little bit as she pulled me closer to her. Her lips moved from my neck to instead start on my lips. Though she was biting throughout the kiss which made me fall apart even quicker. 

"You drive me crazy, Y/N." She whispers against my lips as she goes back to working on my jaw. My head hits the shower wall and I don't answer her, afraid of what might come out of my mouth. "You look so beautiful like this." She adds as her hand lightly wraps around my neck. "Don't you agree?" Her eyes flick up to meet mine and she's smirking at me. I shake my head and her grip tightens around my throat. "Answer me with your words, Princess." 

"Nat- I- Fuck..." She cuts me off when she uses her free hand to pinch my clit between her fingers. 

"I'm waiting..." She teases as one of her fingers trail along my folds but her eyes are still attached to mine, wanting an answer. 

I know what she wants. I do. She's made it her job to change the mental image I have of myself. But I also know the real answer to the question. What's better? Lying and her being happy. Or telling the truth and her being disappointed? "I don't." I finally choke out and her hand freezes its motions. 

"You don't what?" She asks and lets go of my neck. Wrong answer... 

"I don't look beautiful like this." I correct and she narrows her eyes. She drops to her knees in front of me and I hold my breath at how perfect she looks. Her hair is pushed back by the water but little droplets are hitting her face and skin which glisten from the light above us. 

"I love every single part of you..." Her hands wrap around my calves before she slowly leans forward to kiss my right ankle. Her lips move up my leg before she stops at my hip, she goes back down to my other leg and repeats the process. Her hands move to grasp on my hips as she raises up a little bit to start sucking along my hip bone. I have to grab onto her shoulders to steady myself, the feeling and just looking at her is almost enough to push me over. She finds a sensitive part of my skin and when I whimper she stays there for a longer time, leaving a dark mark against my skin. 

She keeps moving up my body until she starts to focus on my breasts for a while. She's standing again so my arms are wrapped around her, holding her close to me. But she pulls back and forces my arms off of her so she can kiss them as well. She leaves a soft kiss on each of my fingertips before moving to my other arm. Then she's back at my neck, carefully bringing her lips across every inch of my skin. 

She ends at my lips with a gentle peck before she pulls back to just look at me. "You're everything that I need and want. Stop doubting yourself." She demands and it takes a moment for her words to make sense, my mind was elsewhere. 

"I'm sorry," I whisper and her finger drags across my lips as she shakes her head. 

"Don't apologize." She bites my bottom lip before she's sliding down my body until she's on her knees again. "You ok with this?" 

"I love that you also check," I whisper and she smiles. 

"That wasn't an answer." She grabs onto my legs again and I smile at her. 

"It's a yes, Nat," I answer and she grins as she pushes my legs further apart. She attaches her lips to the insides of my thighs until she starts to move her lips across my center. She lifts one of my legs so it's over her shoulder and she can angle herself better. I try to find something to grab onto but the glass wall of the shower is too smooth. The steam from the hot water surrounds us as my legs start to shake with the pleasure her mouth is giving me.