Thor, Son of Odin.

A/N I'm spoiling you guys... I didn't feel well today so instead of doing productive work I've been writing. So two parts today! I don't know when the next one will be out but I will see you there! (Sooner then later most likely) Enjoy! <3

Y/N POV 

"Is he saying anything?" Fury's voice woke me up. Tony was no longer sitting near Steve and I instead he was standing near the door to the cockpit. Steve smiled at me when he saw I was awake and I sat up, off his shoulder.

"Not a word." Natasha replied to Fury through the headset.

"Just get him here. We're low on time." Fury responded and Nat turned off the radio. Steve stood up and went to stand next to Tony. 

"I don't like it." Steve said as he approached Tony. I stood up and glanced at Loki who was staring into the wall across from him. I walked over to join the others because I still got a bad feeling from the guy.

"What, Rock of Ages giving up so easily?" Tony asked. 

"I don't remember it being that easy." Steve muttered back. 

"Same here! I'm gonna have a nasty bruise." I muttered when I got over to them. 

"This guy packs a wallop." Steve said and he nodded at me.

"Still, you are pretty spry for an older fellow." Tony said and I pushed him. 

"Be nice!" I said when he turned to face me. 

Tony turned back to Steve with a smirk and said, "What's your thing, Pilates?"

"What?" Steve asked as he turned to face us. 

"It's like calisthenics. You might have missed a couple of things when you were doing time as a Capsicle." Tony smiled at both of us and groaned. 

"Tony really? Pilates is like a dance thing I don't even really know what it is. And Capsicle... honestly that's kind of good. Sorry Steve." I glanced at him and he was glaring at Tony. 

"I don't think I like it too much from you Stark." Steve said. 

"Oh? So Y/N gets to call you Capsicle?" Tony put his hands on his hips. 

"Yes. Because I doubt she'll do it that often. Plus I like her. I don't think I feel the same towards you." Steve crossed his arms and stood up straighter. 

"Oh my god you two! Stop it." I walked in between them and turned to Tony, "You're working on this remember? Be nice." I then turned to Steve, "Don't judge a Stark by their sass. Normally he's better then this."

"Fury didn't tell me he was calling you in." Steve said like he was ignoring me.

"Yeah, there's a lot of things Fury doesn't tell you." Tony replied. 

"Oh really? Is this how we are going to play this? Fine." I pushed past the two of them and sat next to Natasha. 

"And the peacemaker fails." Nat said when I sat down. 

"Men." I muttered and the two of them fell silent. 

"Sorry." Steve said and he took a step away from Tony and leaned on the back of my chair. 

"Move over Capsicle. That's my spot." Tony walked over and I put a hand out over his chest. 

"No. Tony go back there with the creepy god guy." I smiled up at him and he groaned as he looked at Loki. 

"I don't want to sit next to him." Tony pouted and I rolled my eyes. 

"You are such a child!" I stood up and suddenly lighting flashed and rain started pounding the jet. Thunder rumbled around us and the winds picked up.