Arcade

A/N Hey everyone! This part becomes a mature chapter further down but the first part is really cute! I'll leave a warning before the spice starts. Enjoy <3

Y/N POV

"All done!" Dr. Wynn stood up and removed her gloves as she threw them into the trash. "I just have to place the bandages over them again. Make sure to disinfect them every night, you might need help with that." 

"I can do that." Nat had been leaning on the doorframe watching as I had my stiches removed. 

"Great! I'll give you what you need. Also, Y/N, you can move freely now. If there is any pain don't be afraid to check in." Dr. Wynn said with a sweet smile. As I was pulling my shirt back over my head she was giving Nat a bag that I assumed was for this cleaning process. 

"Come on Harkin! We got a date." Nat stood with a smile as she looked through the bag. 

"Reminder! Someone tried to kill me so I need to take things easy." I replied and she rolled her eyes. "Dr. Wynn, how is Sam?" I asked when I neared the door. I hadn't heard much about his recovery. 

"He is recovering slowly and it'll be some time before he is back to normal. He isn't at this hospital anymore but in a rehab clinic about an hour away." She said as if she had been expecting me to ask. 

"Thanks. We will be on our way." I waved and Nat and I left the room. 

"That was boring." Nat said when we were in the elevator heading down towards the lobby. 

"You didn't have to come with me. I could have picked you up on the way back." I grabbed the bag from her and looked through it as well. There was a spray bottle with a liquid in it as well as a whole bunch of bandages. 

"I'm driving! Also I've assigned myself the job of watching over you until we know what happened." She ran towards the doors so she would be able to drive. 

"Slow down!" I shouted after he but she didn't listen to me. I waved to the woman at the front desk and she also waved back with a sweet smile. 

"You're slow." Nat muttered as I got into the passenger seat of the car. 

"No, you're just insane." I replied with a roll of my eyes. "Your secret government agency find anything out about the explosion?" I asked her as we started driving. 

"Nope. I called in some favors but nothing yet. I'll tell you as soon as I know anything." She answered. I could almost feel the note in my bag burning through the leather into my flesh. I still hadn't opened it because I was scared of what it might say. Also it was hard to find any alone time with Nat hovering over me like a hawk. When we got back from the Expo I had called Liam, much to Natasha's disappointment. He had told me that the stiches had ripped but it was time to remove them anyway so that was why we had come to the hospital so early in the morning.

"Well, thanks for asking around." I turned to look out the window and I felt her hand settle on my knee, "Hands to yourself." I swatted at her hand.  

"Harsh, but ok." She placed it back on the steering wheel. 

"You can look, but not touch." I said with a smirk and she rolled her eyes at me. 

"Yeah, yeah. Not until I take you out on a date. It's like the 5th time you've told me that." She glanced at me but mainly focused on the road. 

"Well I have to, since you clearly haven't gotten the message." I flicked her arm which earned me a nasty look. 

"Well then, you also can't touch." She said with a sigh. 

"Fine by me!" I settled into my chair and reclined the seat, "How long is the drive?"