Prototypes and New Issues

Natasha POV 

I wake up to an alarming sight. Rover is hovering over me and is hitting my face with soft air. Rover and I haven't really been getting along. We were never getting along but I made it worse when I hit it. So I guess I was partly to blame. I look to the side, Y/N isn't in bed and I vaguely wonder where she went, but the thing is very distracting. "Yes?" I ask softly. 

"I honestly don't understand." It says quickly. 

"Understand what?" I slowly push it backwards so I can sit up. 

"You and Y/N. You honest to god broke her heart. Multiple times may I add." Rover floats to my other side which adds to the creepy element. 

"I can't disagree with that. But we moved past it." I stand up so I can create more space but it follows me into the closet. 

"If I had a say I would tell her to kick you to the curb." It says flatly and I glare at it. I push it backwards and slam the door to the closet before pulling on some of Y/N's clothes. 

"Where is Y/N?" I ask with a smirk, knowing it has to answer me now. 

"Outside in the garden. She's resuming her normal schedule." Rover says and follows me out. I head down into the front yard and see her wearing headphones while doing pull ups. I stand for awhile and watch as she slowly keeps pulling herself up and lowering herself down. 

"Damn." I mutter with a smirk. 

"Stop gawking." Rover chimes in and bumps into my shoulder.

"Don't touch me!" I smack at it and he flies into my side. 

"Don't hit me." It says right back as we keep hitting at each other. 

"What the hell are you doing?" Y/N drops down from the bar and pulls her headphones off. 

"She started it." Rover quickly said and flew over to Y/N. She grabbed it and started checking for damages. 

"Don't hurt my buddy like last time." She says with a smirk. 

"I did no such thing! It bumped me first." I cross my arms and she rolls her eyes at the whole situation. 

"Stop calling him an it if you want him to like you." She says as she releases him and he hovers by her head. 

"But its a machine!" I point out and she glares at me. 

"He. Is. Not. Just. A. Machine." She says slowly. 

"Then what is it?" I ask. 

"Um. I suppose he's like a child. I did make him." She shrugs and pats Rover before walking over to me. I lean up to press my lips to her but she backs away. 

"Hey!" I reach up to cup her face in my hands. 

"Apologize to my son." She pouts. 

"Great. Its your son now?" I ask and she nods quickly. "Fine. I'm sorry if I hurt your feelings, Rover." 

"And?" She prompts. 

"I wont call you it anymore. It was rude of me." I roll my eyes but she lets me kiss her now. She places her hands on my hips and we have quite the passionate make out session as my fingers scratch the back of her shoulders and neck.

"Sorry to cut this short-" She starts as she breaks away a bit. "-but I have to go visit Tony today. He requested my help with a new project."

"Of course he did." I let go of my grip on her shoulders and take a step back.

"Don't you have save the world shit to do?" She asks and I smile at her. She always says the perfect things. Even if it doesn't seem like it. 

"I do. So I guess we're both heading out today." I shrug and she nods.