Thoughts

A/N Final smut warning of Italy...? I think out of the around 20 chapters I've done in Italy, about half of them have been smut. I do believe this trip will be wrapping up shortly... But I've been looking forward to writing Black Widow for so long. There are so many great things happening soon. Anyways. Enjoy your smut. And I know a few people are probably tired of this, so I'm sorry. 

Y/N POV 

Natasha's hands were on my hips as she pulled me closer to hers. My lips were still interlocked against hers, and I knew what this looked like to anyone who glanced over this way. I think my heart was beating faster than it usually does during our times together. Perhaps even quicker than when I faced the aliens in New York. 

I dug my hands into her hair to try and ground myself at least a little bit. She groaned slightly when I tugged, and her eyes met mine. "I love you." She whispers against my lips, and I smile as I take my bottom lip between my teeth.

"Now you say it." I tease, and she squeezes my hips. 

"Sorry I took too long to respond, Princess." She says, and I roll my eyes at her sarcastic tone. 

I trail my hand from the back of her head until it's resting on her throat, "Maybe I didn't teach you well enough last night." 

"I didn't learn a thing." She smirks, and I tighten my grip a little. 

"Oh really?" I ask as I lean closer to have my mouth against her ear. "So you always knew you had quite the Mommy kink?" I feel her jaw tighten against my cheek, and I smile. "I can't believe I ever ran away from you." I push myself away from her as I stand up, "Why should I be scared of you?" 

Her gaze flicks to mine, and I watch her hands tighten on the arms of the chair. "Don't start something you can't finish." Her tone is calm, and I can almost see her eyes harden. 

I purse my lips together and sigh, "I think I can hold my own." 

"Sit down." She commands, and her gaze flicks down to her lap before meeting my eyes again. 

I think it over for a few seconds before answering with a simple, "No." 

"Y/N." Her tone gets darker as she says my name, "Don't test me." 

"I'm not backing down this time, Natasha. I had fun last night don't want to give that up easily." I explain. My heart was still beating faster than it should be, but I hoped she didn't know that. 

She pushed herself to her feet and took a few steps forward. "You wanted this to be discrete." She reminds me. "It's not going to be very subtle anymore." 

"Do your worst," I whisper, which was probably a mistake. 

She reached up faster than I could comprehend, and her hand grabbed onto the front of my shirt as she pushed me backward. I stumbled, and my back slammed into the fence near the water. "Are you sure that's what you want?" She asks as her hands land on either side of me. 

"If you're going to take control... might as well actually do something with it." I challenge, and I jerk back as her hand grabs onto my jaw. 

"You're lucky I'm not really in the mood for this." She relents and releases my face. I furrow my eyebrows as she walks away and sits down again without looking at me. 

"You... You aren't?" I ask as I clear my throat and stand up straight again. 

"I'm in the mood for something simple." She spreads her legs and watches me closely. "Either we play by my rules, or we go do something else." 

"You're content with something simple?" I ask, confused. 

"I'm content with making you feel good. Now come here." She holds out a hand, and I quickly take it so I can resume my place on her lap. "Was that so hard, Love?"