Ghost Tour

A/N I'm going, to be honest, and say that I just looked up ghost stories from Italy so if they aren't true or don't make sense with where they are I didn't do too much research. If you're from Italy or know a lot about it then this entire trip probably bothers you. Anyway! Enjoy <3

Y/N POV 

"I don't want to go," I whine as Natasha holds tightly onto my arm and tries to drag me out the door. 

"You're going to have so much fun." She assures me and I'm helpless against her. 

"I'm going to die," I repeat like I haven't been saying that for the past hour. 

"You are not going to die! This is more historical than spooky." She gives a final hard yank and I'm thrown out the door. 

"Then why does the website have so many ghosts," I ask and she laughs. 

"Come on, Y/N. We're going to have fun." She loops her arm with mine and I complain the entire way to the starting place for the tour. 

"Even the building looks scary!" I dig my heels into the ground and Nat sighs. 

"You are not five. I already bought tickets so we're going." She grabs onto my arm again.

"I hate scary churches," I mumble. 

"We're going into its basement." She smirks at me and I glare at her. 

"You're making it worse. Stop being mean." I grip her arm as we walk through the large front doors of a very creepy-looking stone church. 

"Look. There are literal children already here." She points out and I pout as I look at her. 

"I hope you understand how much I love you. There is no one else on the planet that I would do this with." I say as I squeeze her hand. 

"I promise that you're going to end up having fun." She says and I shake my head in defiance. 

"If I break into tears you have to carry me home." I decide and she laughs. 

"Fine. If you get absolutely terrified I'll carry you home and buy you a donut or something." She agrees and I grin. "You really are a child." 

"Yup." I squeeze her hand three times and she rests her head onto my shoulder. 

"I highly doubt they are going to have any kind of jump scares." She tries to calm me down again. 

"If one thing flies down at me from the ceiling I'm leaving," I warn her and she smiles up at me. 

"You've saved the world, Y/N! Don't tell me this stupid tour is going to make you more scared than aliens from space." She teases. 

"I had some really badass superheroes fighting with me when there were aliens," I smirk at her and she gasps in mock hurt. 

"Do you not trust me to protect you?" She asks and I grin. 

"I would much rather have a strong man like Steve Rogers around." I poke her side and she huffs. 

"You're no longer allowed to hold onto my hand." She pulls away and I frown. 

"No... Natttt...." I whine and reach out for her. 

"Nope! You lost protection rights. You're going to solo." She crosses her arms and I pout next to her. 

"You're mean." I decide. 

Before she can respond our tour guide steps up in front of the crowd a claps his hands together a few times. "I'm glad you all could join us tonight! For your viewing pleasure, we have set up quite the special evening for all of you. Tales of how this city was built and a few specifics about the people who are now resting beneath our feet..." The lights in the room all suddenly shut off and I grab onto Nat's arm. I can barely make out her glare but I can feel it piercing into my head. "My team for the evening is about to hand out candles to each of you! Do be kind to them... because if anything is to go wrong with the spirits tonight... it is up to them to save you."