Avenger's Tower

Y/N POV 

"Here." Steve sits down next to me and I glance at him as he holds out a bag of chips. "You look dead." 

"Thanks," I say with a small smile as I take the bag from him. Our flight was nearing an end and I had finally woken up with enough sanity back in me to put what I had seen to the side for now. Whoever she was had done that to mess with me. Nothing more than that I'm sure.

"How're you feeling?" Steve asks as he hands me a bottle of water. 

"Not as tired as I was. But also like you could have done that without me and I would be happier back home." I take a drink of water and look around me. Clint was laying on the table with a makeshift bandage wrapped around his waist while Tony was sitting across from us with an ice pack on his wrist. Bruce was sitting in the back with headphones on and Nat was standing next to Clint, holding his hand. She had been sitting with me until I woke up but I had told her to go see him because I knew she wanted to. Thor was pacing as he stared at the scepter which was leaning against the wall. 

"We needed you, Y/N," Tony says as he turns to look at me. "I needed you with me." 

"Sure," I mutter as I lean back to stare up at the ceiling. 

"You're very enjoyable to fight alongside of," Thor says as he walks over and stands behind me so his face comes into view. "Always will be an honor." 

"Thanks," I say and he grins before walking away. I watch Nat walk over to Bruce and she crouches down in front of him so he takes off his headphones. Everyone besides Tony and I are still in their suits and it still feels so weird to be around them. They're superheroes and I'm sitting next to them. I'll never get used to that. 

"Once we get back I'm planning your party." Tony reaches over to squeeze my knee and I sigh. "It's going to be a blast." 

"I'll take your word on it," I say with a small smile and he grins. I glance over at Nat and Bruce again as he laughs a little. 

Nat turns to look at us, "Thor, report on the Hulk." 

"The gates of Hel are filled with the screams of his victims." Thor smiles and claps his hands together. Bruce leans forward and covers his face with his hands and Nat glares at Thor. His eyes widen and he clears his throat, "But not the screams of the dead, of course. No, no, wounded screams. Mainly whimpering, a great deal of complaining, and tales of sprained deltoids and gout." 

"That was so kind." I mock and Thor claps a hand on my shoulder which hurts just a little bit. 

Tony looks up from his phone and looks over at Nat and Bruce, "Hey, Banner! Dr. Cho is on her way in from Seoul. Is it okay if she sets up in your lab?" 

"Uh, yeah, she knows her way around." Bruce answers. 

"Thanks!" Tony turns back to me and types something out on his phone. 

"Wait. Lab?" I ask and everyone looks at me.

"Yes. The very sparkly lab in the new building." Thor says and Tony sighs. 

"Right... you don't know," Tony says. 

"Don't know what?" I ask. 

"While you were away Tony and Pepper changed the Stark Tower into an Avenger's Tower," Steve says and I raise an eyebrow. 

"That's... cool." I decide. "I'm surprised you were willing to take your name off the side of the building." I direct to Tony. 

"It kept getting blown up. One letter is better than replacing five." He says which makes everyone share a laugh. Tony stands up and joins Thor near the scepter, "Feels good, yeah? I mean, you said you've been after this thing for a while."