Light

A/N Second part of my smut chapters! This one is quite a bit tamer than the last one. But I guess I figured out all of your secrets... So perhaps there will be more chapters like the last one but with some dominant reader action? I'll see what I can come up with. Hope you enjoy this chapter!

Y/N POV 

Somehow I woke up before Natasha. I think it's because the way my face was resting on her chest was in line with a small crack in the curtains. The second the sun got above the building across from us it hit me straight in the face and I woke up. I tried to fall back asleep because Nat had her arms around me and I was surprisingly comfortable. The problem was I was the thirstiest I have ever been in my life. At least that I can remember. 

I slowly unraveled myself from Nat and I got to my feet on shaky legs. The room was a mess. Now that I could actually see the chaos we'd caused I couldn't help but laugh. I took a step before I had to grab onto the edge of the couch and take a moment to breathe. I looked down at Nat who seemed at peace as her chest went up and down at a steady pace. I wanted to wake her up to make her do all the walking for me but I knew she also needed sleep. Our life has been chaotic for so long. 

When I finally managed to get into the kitchen I got myself some water and I snack before I made my way back to the couch. I lifted her legs up and sat down before placing her legs onto my lap. It hurt to sit but it wasn't as bad as I thought it might be. I rested my hand on her calf and my thumb drew small circles against her skin as I drank. 

She was still asleep when I finished so I let the wild thoughts I had had last night come back. Minutes before I was worried about waking her up when she needed sleep but now I wanted to do exactly that. But just in a more interesting way. While she hadn't exactly said she was ok with it she had said I could do it anytime in the past... 

I study our position to try to find the best way to approach this. There wasn't a lot of space on the couch so I moved her legs off of me so I could kneel on the floor. I cautiously lifted her right leg over my shoulder and that gave me a full view of her most vulnerable part. She let out a small groan and I froze, worried I may have woken her. But she didn't do anything besides moving her arm over her face. Perhaps the sun bothered her as well. 

I watch her for a few more seconds and take in how beautiful she looks. She's so confident in everything she does. Which she should be. Even sleeping you would be able to tell that this woman is powerful. You would be able to tell without the amazing muscled arms that I am so in love with. The blanket doesn't cover much but she looks like one of those Greek statues of their gods. With the toga or whatever slightly wrapped around them. I mean, she is a goddess so there should be statues made of her. What if I paid someone to do that? How would she react to walking outside and seeing a marble statue of her? I'm getting really off track. 

I turn my attention back to the wonderful sight in front of me. I trail my finger as slowly as I can between her folds and she doesn't react. She doesn't react to anything I do until I lean forward and wrap my lips around her clit. I watch her face as she lets out a tired moan when I bite down. I circle my tongue around the bud and her mouth falls open as she whispers my name. I keep working slowly to build up the pleasure though she still hasn't woken up. I decide I have to make this a little bit better so I gently push a finger inside of her and she groans. 

"Y/N?" She mumbles out and her arm falls from her face. Her eyes open a tiny bit and the second she sees me her eyes widen all the way. "Wha-" She's cut off by another moan when I add a second finger.

"You told me to wake you up like this." I remind her as she groans at my quicker pace. 

"Fuck you're so good at that." She moans out and I watch her hands move to her chest. She pushes the blanket off of her so her hands can grab onto her breasts. I hit the perfect spot inside her that makes her head fall back, "Just like that! Don't stop."