To Work?

A/N The start of this chapter is *spicy* If you don't want to read skip down to the next bolded text. Enjoy the chapter!

Y/N POV 

Her nails dug into my pulse points as she wrapped her fingers around my neck. "Is this ok малышка (baby girl)?" Nat's voice was husky as her free hand trailed down my body. 

"Yes." I managed between my heavy breaths and the force around my throat. She smiled from above me and her hair tickled my face. Her grip tightened as she attacked my chest and shoulders with bites and kisses.

"Close your eyes for me, принцесса (Princess)." She muttered the words against my ear and I listened quickly. My eyes shut and she left the bed. I groaned at the lack of contact and she chuckled from somewhere in the room before I felt the bed dip. "Tell me if you aren't ok with this, моя любовь (my love)." 

"Nat... What are you doing?" I went to open my eyes but she covered them with a hand. 

"Shhhhhh. Just do as you're told." She ran her fingers along my jaw as I shut my eyes again. She straddled my hips and pulled my arms above my head. She tied them together and when she finished I tried to move. "Too tight?" 

"No bu-" 

"Good. Keep your hands up there now..." She cut me off and slowly slid down my body until she was at my legs. We were both already undressed as we had been messing around for a bit. It was kind of the schedule for whenever she got back from work. I enjoyed it quite a bit and it seemed to help calm Natasha down if her day was stressful. Her hands rubbed down my legs until she grabbed on my ankles and yanked them apart. 

"Ow!" I tried to tug away but she held on tightly as she attached my ankles to the bed post. 

"Sorry..." She didn't sound sorry at all. 

"Asshole." I muttered and I felt a sharp sting on my thigh. She had slapped me... very hard. 

"Stay quiet and still, шлюха (slut)." Her whole demeanor seemed to have changed. Her words were harsher and my thigh still stung. 

"Ok..." I muttered and she slapped my other thigh. I wasn't able to move out of the way but then she started to massage the spots she had hit. It calmed me down and helped to remove the pain. 

"I'm sorry baby..." She leaned forward and kissed me sweetly. "You can open your eyes now." When I opened them she was hovering over me and she started to leave kisses all over my face. 

"It's ok..." I muttered, slightly worried she would get mad. 

"I won't take my anger out on you." She leaned back and dragged a hand down the valley between my breasts. "But do try and stay still..." Her hand ran gently across where I wanted her most before she added, "...but I do want to hear you." 

Her fingers started to make shapes over my clit and my breathing became quick and short. She tucked herself in between my legs and she quickened her movements. "Fuck!" I couldn't bite back the sounds anymore and it only seemed to encourage her. She slipped two fingers into my core and I tried to tighten my legs.

"I guess it's a good thing I have you all strung up..." Her voice was low and husky. We made eye contact and she started slamming into me, harder and faster. She added another finger and my back was arched into the air. The room was filled with my moans and the sounds of her fingers crashing into my wet pussy. 

"I'm so close... please!" At my words she froze and slowly pulled herself away from my body. "No!" I sat up as much as I could to try and grab onto but was tugged back down by the restraints.