Christmas Party

Y/N POV 

"Nat! There is no need to go that fast." I close my eyes as her foot stays pushed down on the gas. 

"Well I don't want us to be late." She shrugs as she doesn't listen to me.

"We aren't going to be late! There is no set arrival time. Lay off the gas." I glare at her and she still doesn't listen. "If you get us pulled over I-"

"Do you really think the two of us would get a ticket? Come on." She rolls her eyes and I slap her arm.

"That's not the point! Why do I ever let you drive." I groan as she seems to go even faster. 

"Fine. You drive us back so I can drink." She smirks at me and I glare at her again. 

"You're lucky you're hot." I grumble as I slouch into my seat. 

"You like the dress then?" She raises an eyebrow as she glances at me and for some reason slows down.

"Who wouldn't like that dress." I respond as I turn to take her in for like the 100th time tonight. It's a light silver color that hugs her body perfectly and in all the right places. The neckline almost dips too low my stops at a reasonable place. She's also wearing the ring I gave her and her two necklaces. She's just completely stunning.  

"You look beautiful as well, darling." She sneaks a glance at me and smiles which I return. I was wearing a gold dress with a blazer over top. We kind of match but also looked separate enough to not repeat our matching pjs. I had some jewelry and light make up on as well, not really wanting to go over bored for this kind of gathering.

Once we got onto Tony's property I had to hold back a laugh at the fact he had covered every inch with fake snow. He had turned his area into a full on winter wonderland. When we pulled up I saw him run down the stairs towards us, wearing the most hideous suit I've ever seen before. It was red and had little green Christmas trees dotted around. When he reached us he pulled me into a tight hug. "I'm so happy you're here." 

"Hey, Tony! How're you feeling." I pulled back just enough so I could look at him. 

"Amazing. Thank you for all of this." He kisses my cheek before turning to Nat. "Romanoff." He salutes her and she rolls her eyes. "You look almost as good as when you were at my birthday party." 

"Shut it, Stark." She glares at him and he shrugs. 

"Just saying." He shrugs and turns back to me. "You're looking perfect as always." He holds out his arm which I gently rest my hand on as he leads us towards the stairs. "There's more people then normal." 

"Oh? Who's here?" I glance back to see Nat following close behind. She smiles at me as we make eye contact and I feel slightly bad that she's carrying the two boxes of gifts while I'm not carrying anything. 

"You'll see." Tony responds as he pushes the front door open. "Look who decided to show up!" He shouts. 

Pepper runs into the room with a huge smile on her face as she comes over to pull me into a tight hug. "Merry Christmas." 

"Hey, Pep! You look amazing." I pull back and take in her blue dress and she beams at me. 

"So do the two of you. Hello, Natasha." She shakes Nat's hand and the two share a greeting. 

"Y/N?! Is that my favorite mortal?!" Thor's booming voice sounds from the living room and soon enough the giant of a man walks into the room. 

"Thor! I wasn't expecting you to be here." I cross the room and give him a quick hug.