Ring

A/N Part 100... Never thought I'd get to this point. Before I start this chapter I just wanted to say something. When I uploaded the first chapter of this it was just because I had this whole random thing planned out in my head. Of inserting myself into the MCU, because why not? I honestly never thought this would take off nearly as much as it has and I'm just honored to be able to write something that people are interested in. I've been writing for pretty much my whole life, even spoke with publishing companies, then Covid kind of ruined any plans I had with that. I posted the first chapter almost as a joke and if I'm being honest I didn't really plan to upload another chapter. But I'm so glad that I did because this community is all I could have asked for so, thank you. I really mean that, thank you guys so much! (I'll never forget how terrified I was to write that first smut chapter if I'm being honest... you guys definitely helped me to boost my confidence in that field) Alright! Sorry for that little rant. I'm just happy we're all here! Thank you for reading and I hope you enjoy the 100th part! Enjoy... 

Y/N POV 

We walk down a trail hand in hand, the bows are arrows are left behind us, forgotten. Her thumb softly traces over the back of my hand and we take turns squeezing as we walk in silence. My hand dips into my pocket over and over again and I know she knows that I wasn't telling the truth. I can't lie to her, which is good because I never want to lie to her. Withholding information though... that seems like something I've been doing a lot and need to get better at. 

"It's so peaceful out here," Nat speaks up and her perfect voice only adds to the beauty of the moss-covered woods. 

"It is." I agree as we come to a stop in the middle of a clearing. She watches me closely as I pull something from my pocket. It's definitely not what she was expecting because she raises her eyebrows. 

"Why did you bring a pocket knife? Now I really feel like this is the moment you stab me and run." She glances down at the knife and I roll my eyes. 

"I promise you I'm not going to kill you." I nudge her and walk over to a big tree. "Want to be cliché with me again?" 

"You want to carve our initials into the tree?" She asks as she joins me. 

"Yes," I confirm and she takes the knife from my hand. Her other hand grabs mine to rest on top of hers so we're doing it together. 

"I'll always want to be cliché with you, Y/N." She whispers as her hand starts to move and the knife cuts into the wood. 

"That's good." I kiss her cheek and smile at the look of concentration on her face. I get so lost in her side profile and the way she's slightly clenching her jaw that I forget to watch the carving. So when my hand falls from hers I look up to see a heart with our initials inside of it. 

"How's it look?" She asks and I smile at her. "What?" 

"You just look so beautiful," I comment and her cheeks flush a little bit. "I love that I can make you blush." 

"Stop it." She whines and pushes me a little bit but her cheeks only heat up a little bit more. "You're the only one who can do this to me. I don't get flustered." 

"Don't deny your inner-" 

"Cuddly bear. Yeah, I know." She pouts and I peck her lips a few times until she's smiling. 

"Correction. You're my cuddly bear." I poke her nose and she starts to laugh. 

"I'm all yours." She agrees and she grabs my hand to lead me over to a large stone. We sit down and she looks up at the trees above us to watch a group of birds fly overhead. 

"Let me apologize in advance for how bad this is going to be," I say and her head quickly jerks to make eye contact with me. 

"How bad what is going to be?" She furrows her eyebrows.