Resurrected

A/N I'm doing something in this chapter that isn't in the movie and you all better love me for it. Just saying... remember this for the future. Also in the second part of the battle, I'm doing something nice as well though also something a bit mean... I'm just giving you time to prepare. 

Y/N POV 

"The vibranium core's got a magnetic field. That's what's keeping the rock together." An Irish female voice says from inside the suit as a display of the rock pops up. 

"Uh, who are you?" I ask. 

"That's Friday. I needed someone to replace Jarvis." Tony answers. "Oh! We have a new friend." 

"I heard! The twins decided to switch sides." I say as I fly into the main part of the city to look around at how many people are just running for their lives. I dive down to fire at a few of the robots but I'm hardly making a dent. 

"We also have Jarvis as a person, kind of," Tony says and I take a moment to process that. 

"What?" I ask, failing to understand. 

"The body in the Cradle is on our side. His name is Vision. He's pretty cool. I made him." Tony says in a very proud tone. 

"Congrats on giving birth, Tony. I'm so proud of you." I say in a mocking tone which makes him laugh. 

"Man am I happy to have you back." He says which makes me laugh. 

"Now that I'm here I can hold your head on straight," I say and I see him fly overhead. It looks like he gives me the finger but I decide to ignore that part. 

"Anyways! What happens if this thing drops?" He asks and at first, I think he's talking to me. 

But that thought quickly leaves my mind when Friday answers, "Right now, the impact will kill thousands. Once it gets high enough? Global extinction." 

"Great," I mutter. 

"Start thinking of anything you can, Y/N! I'll come back when I have an idea." Tony vanishes into the distance as I return to the fight in front of me. I make my way toward the outer rim of the city and I watch Steve get thrown back into the front of a car. I run over and pull him up as he catches his breath. 

"Glad to see you." He beams at me and claps a hand on my shoulder. 

"I'm glad to be here," I answer and I flip open the mask to smile back at him. 

"Where's Tony?" He asks. 

"He's flying around somewhere. He's trying to figure out a way not to murder everyone with this rock." I say and he nods. 

"Alright." He tunes in to the main comm channel. "We all have one job guys! Tear these things apart. You get hurt, hurt them back. You get killed? Walk it off." 

"Great speech," I say once he finishes. 

"Thought I might keep it short this time." He says as he throws his shield behind me. 

"Smart. I'll see you around!" I shout as I lift up into the air. He lifts his hand to wave as I fly off down a different street. I fire at any of the robots I pass before I bump into Clint and Wanda. Clint is firing arrows at anything that moves while Wanda is shooting powerful blasts of magic into the air. 

"Go, go, go!" Clint shouts and he grabs Wanda's arm as he jumps through a window and into a house. I turn around to see a bunch more of the robots behind me and I do my best to take them down. I get hit pretty hard for the first time and I spin backward before darting into the building after them. I crash into the back wall and a shelf falls down on top of me which isn't my best moment. I pick up the shelf and stumble forward to join Clint and Wanda. "You ok?" He asks me.