Phonecall

A/N You can all probably assume... Second smut chapter! Enjoy! Love you guys!!! 

Y/N POV

Technically I didn't know how long I had been sleeping, but it was definitely more than an hour. What had happened before almost felt like a dream, but the evidence was still all over the bed and me. I groaned and turned my head, hoping to find Natasha sitting on the bed or the chair, but she wasn't. 

Sitting up wasn't as hard as I thought it would be. I even managed to get into the bathroom and turn on the water in the shower. As I waited for it to warm up, I stood in front of the sink and glanced at myself in the mirror. That had to have been the roughest she was with me. Right? I mean, I know I was pushing her, and part of me knew this was where I would end up. Though deep down, I was a little confused. Was all of that really necessary, Natasha? 

I splashed some water on my face and it helped to wake me up. Soon after I was in the shower and the warm water did wonders for my body. The solution all over me was easier to clean off than I thought it was. Which was a good thing, because I would have missed some spots otherwise. 

When I got out of the shower I got dressed in very simple clothing. I didn't need to dress to impress the woman downstairs. She got what she got and she would never dare say anything. I did brush my hair back before I opened the door that headed downstairs. 

From the small balcony that looked down on the lower floor I could see Nat. She was sitting in the armchair in front of the fire with her legs crossed. She was fully dressed and was holding a wine glass in her hand as she flipped through a book.

Before I could say anything she spoke, "You're two hours late." Her eyes never left her book and tone was bored which made my hand on the railing stiffen. 

"Wasn't aware we had an appointment. Though you don't seem to like making those." I ran my hand along the railing as I walked down the stairs. 

"You did say that you needed an hour." She reminds me and she glances over the top of her book. 

"I guess I can't argue with that." I walk over behind her and lean on the back of the couch to look at her book. 

"I thought you were going to have me on my hands and knees." She reminds me and leans her head back to look at me and her book falls closed on her lap. 

"I will. Don't you worry." I whisper and I let my hands rest on her shoulders. "How much of a fight are you going to put up?" 

"Depends on how well you do." She answers and our eyes meet. Her emerald eyes look surprisingly passive, I had been expecting the anger I had seen in them before. 

"Do you have any tips?" I ask and I dip the tips of my fingers underneath the hem of her shirt's neckline. 

"Only one." She clicks her tongue and looks forward again, "Don't ask me for tips." 

"Got it." I slide my hands the rest of the way beneath her shirt before she abruptly stands up. 

"Sit down." She orders and I raise an eyebrow. 

"You're not the one giving orders anymore, Natasha." I warn. 

"Oh? I'm sure you're very easily persuaded." She decides as she points at the couch. "Sit down or no dog." 

"I have a ticket. You can't take that away from me." I argue. "Also how dare you. That was low." 

"You're right. Sorry." She clears her throat and crosses her arms. 

"I can also bargain." I place my hands onto the back of the couch and lean forward. 

"I'm listening." She crosses her arms and studies me.