Least Expect It

A/N Another chapter of smut. Just letting you all know! Enjoy!

Y/N POV 

Somehow I managed to wake up before Natasha did. This fact gave me plenty of time for what I wanted to do. Though I still had no idea how I managed to pull this off without waking her up. I was watching her now, still fast asleep with a peaceful expression on her face as I sat at the bottom of the bed. Her arms were attached to the headrest above her head while her legs were each tied to a post at the bottom. It had taken quite a bit of effort to do since she's such a light sleeper. 

I watched her for a few more minutes as the sun came up a bit more. Once it was through the window enough her eyes scrunched and she turned her head to the side before yawning. She looked over to where I was laying before and her eyebrows furrowed. That's when she noticed her arms were restrained because I saw her jerk them a few times. 

"Y/N!" She calls in a tired voice so I grab onto her ankles making her jerk. 

"Good morning," I smirk at her and she groans when she realizes just how stuck she is. 

"What is this?" She asks and I get off the bed when she jerks her body again. 

"What does it look like?" I walk around to the side and lean down over her face. 

"You know I can get out of this." She raises an eyebrow and I lean down to kiss her. 

Before our lips touch I whisper, "But do you want to?" 

When I pull back her eyes are still closed and she tries to lean back in for more but I stand up. She slowly opens her eyes to look at me with a small frown on her face. "No... No, I don't. I'm ok with this." She seems to relax and I smile at her. 

"I told you I'd get you when you least expected it," I smirk at her and she laughs. 

"I was ready for a cuddly morning." She pouts and I roll my eyes. 

"Of course you were..." I walk back to the bottom of the bed to grab her ankles, "You're my cuddly bear." 

"I brought that shirt." She nods her head toward the suitcases. 

"You should really start wearing it every day." I tease and her face flushes a little bit. "I love it when you're flustered." My hands slowly move up her legs until I'm leaning on her thighs. 

"Then you're lucky I'm only like this for you." She answers and I smile. I climb back onto the bed and kneel between her legs before moving to lean down over her body.

"I'm definitely lucky," I whisper against her ear before pressing my lips to her neck. "Do you know why?" I ask. I lean back just far enough to see her face and I watch her slowly shake her head but her teeth dig into her bottom lip as she does. I lean back to her ear, "Because I have a beautiful woman tied up underneath me and she doesn't want to do anything about it." 

I was expecting a sarcastic remark but instead, I get, "Well I think I'm the lucky one... I have a beautiful woman on top of me about to make me feel better than I ever have before." 

"You have a lot of confidence in me," I say and she nods. 

"I swear I have a better time each time this happens. I never think it can get better but then it does." She answers and I smile a little.

"You just remember how much you like to be on the bottom each time." I tease and she laughs a little. 

"I've already admitted to liking this a lot." She reminds me and I smile at her. "Y/N... I don't mean to get serious." She says and I furrow my eyebrows together. "I'd let you do anything. Not just in a sexual way. You're the only person I trust probably in the whole world. There used to be others... but now it's just you."