Dark

A/N As I mentioned in the last chapter there are gonna be two parts to this smut. So welcome to part one! Enjoy yourselves. Also, this is fucking long. And a VERY different vibe than what I normally write. 

Y/N POV 

"It's been a while since you've been under me," Nat whispers against my ear and I groan a little at her raspy voice. 

"That could easily change." I challenge and she smirks. 

"Don't even think about it." She leans back so she can look down at me. "Can I be rough with you tonight, love?"

"Ok..." I say slowly as I watch her smile grow. 

"What do you want your safe word to be?" She leans back down and places her lips on my neck. I tilt my head back further into the pillow underneath me, giving her more access to my skin. I can feel the bruises already forming everywhere her lips touch. "What do you want?" She tries again. 

I smile to myself as I wrap my hand around the back of her head to bring her head back to my neck. "Potato," I say and I instantly feel her laugh against my neck. 

"You're such an idiot." She mutters and I laugh. She leans back and looks down at me, "You have to say your half." 

"Oh!" I reach up to place my hand on her cheek, "But I'm your idiot." 

"Perfect." She tilts her head as she looks down at me. 

"What? Is something wrong?" I ask and she frowns a little.

"I don't want to hurt you." She gently places a hand on my arm and I sigh. I reach behind my head and undo the sling before tossing it to the side. 

"I'll be fine. I need you just as much as you need me, Nat." I sit up so our fronts are forced together. She gasps when I go directly for her sweet spot under her ear. 

"I said-" She starts but I place my hand over her mouth. 

"You were taking too long," I whisper against her ear and I feel her hands grip onto my waist. Her hips start to grind down into mine. She lets out a muffled moan when I move my lips to her throat and I slowly twist my hips to make her back hit the mattress. I let go of her mouth and she glares at me. "What's your safe word going to be?" I tease. 

"This is not happening. Get off of me." She says and I grin at her. 

"Make me," I whisper and her eyes widen a little.

"You're going to regret you said that." She places a hand on the back of my neck to pull me down to kiss her. "I am a highly trained assassin after all." She reminds me. 

"And I know you better than any of you enemies," I answer which makes her hesitate for a second. "Try me." I challenge. 

"I don't want to hurt you." She says again. 

"Nat! Stop thinking about my fucking arm! It's fine. It's fine!" I say and I'm surprised by my sudden burst of anger. I look down at her and she also seems surprised. 

"I... I'm sorry. I just worry." She whispers and I sit back as I hang my head a little. 

"I know. I don't know why I reacted that way." I glance at her and she nods. 

"I won't think about the arm. Now get back over here or did I ruin the mood?" She asks so I gently lean back down to press my lips to hers quickly. 

"You didn't do anything wrong. Did I ruin it?" I ask and she shakes her head. 

"I think it's impossible for you to ruin it. Even with your fucking potato." She says which makes me laugh. Her hips suddenly jerk up and I'm pushed backward so my head is near the end of the bed. She quickly straddles me and pins both of my arms over my head.