More Then Friends?

Y/N POV

"There is no way I'm taking a wheelchair out of here!" I stood with my arms crossed as Liam pushed a wheelchair into the room. 

"Well seeing as you can't make it to the end of the hall by yourself, I think you need it." He pointed at the chair and gave me a knowing look. 

"I think she'll be just fine." Natasha spoke up from her chair next to the bed. 

"Thank you!" I said loudly. 

"Well she's not your doctor, get in the chair Y/N." Liam pushed the chair closer to the bed. 

"I'll help her." Natasha got up and stood in between Liam and I. 

"Ma'am I know what my patient needs." Liam was looking like he was getting angry. 

"I'm strong enough to help her walk." Natasha was standing her ground. Liam tried to step around her and she grabbed his arm, "Back off." 

"Natasha that is not needed!" I tried to grab her but she was too far away. 

"I can't let her walk out of here. It's not safe!" He tried to move again but she yanked him back and pushed him towards the door. 

"Natasha!" She had his arms pinned behind his back and was saying something into his ear. 

"Fine! I'll be stopping by each Friday for a bit Y/N, to see how you are doing." He backed out of the door and almost sprinted down the hall. 

"What the hell? Don't terrorize my physical therapist!" She walked over to be and offered her hand.

"Well, it worked. Let's get you out of here." She said as I took her hand. 

"Alright, thank you." I muttered. She helped me up then placed my arm over her shoulder and her hand on my waist. "I can walk a bit you know." 

"I'd rather I didn't have to watch you faceplant the floor." We started walking down the hall towards the elevators. 

"Thanks for your confidence in my abilities." I rolled my eyes and she laughed gently. 

"Fine... go ahead." She let go and I wobbled slightly before taking a step. I got to the elevators just fine but she was walking close behind me ready to catch me if I fell.  

"Look I'm doing just fine!" I said to her when we got into the elevator. She nodded and held onto my arm, "Seriously! We can stop with grabbing my arm. You and Tony are gonna rip it off one day." 

"Y/N I'm not gonna rip your arm off! I just don't want you falling over." She rolled her eyes but she let go. 

"Thank you. Now! To the car." I started to walk towards the lobby when the elevator doors opened. 

"Slow down!" She ran slightly to catch up and her hands hovered over my sides.

"I'm not going to fall. I can walk quite well." We kept walking and she was fussing about me the whole time. "Natasha please!" 

"I don't want you to fall over!" She didn't stop the fussing. 

"Personal space!" I tried to push her off but turning that quickly made my knee buckle out from under me and I started to fall. Natasha managed to grab onto my arms and steady me before I fell. 

"Let me help you." She pulled me up on my feet and wrapped her arm around my waist again. I groaned but then placed my arm over her shoulders. 

"Why are you helping me anyway? Thought this wasn't your speed, I could have just waited for Tony." I muttered as she walked us to the car.