Jumpy

Y/N POV 

I had only just woken up and my eyes were still bleary with sleep when Natasha was on top of me kissing all over my face. I groaned slightly and I tried to turn away but she held me still to keep leaving her attack. "Happy birthday!" She squealed and kissed my face again until she finally settled on my lips, leaving a longer kiss. Her hands moved to tangle into my hair as I wrapped my arms around her back, pulling her down. Her teeth lightly dig into my bottom lip and that is my cue to pull back. 

"Good morning," I whisper against her lips and she leans up on her elbows to look down at me. 

"Hello, my love." She says and pecks my lips a few times. 

"You have a lot of energy." I point out and she nods quickly. 

"I've been up for a while! You have to get up and see what I did." She rolls off of me and stands up. I smile when she can't seem to sit still because her hands quickly grab onto the covers and rip them off of me. 

"Calm down, Natasha," I complain and slowly sit up.

"Get up!" She grabs my arms and tugs me to my feet. I wrap my arms around her and kiss her forehead a few times which seems to take too long because she starts dragging me toward the door. 

"I need to get dressed, Baby." I remind her and she stops. 

"Right. Sorry." She lets go of me and sits down on the bed as I look through some of the stuff Nat has left here from her past visits. I quickly change before heading into the bathroom. Nat's face falls when I sit down next to her on the bed. "We have to go." She reminds me. 

"I know." I grab her legs and swing her around so she's sideways and I prop her leg onto my knees. 

"What are you doing?" She asks as I start to unwrap her foot. 

"Making sure it stopped bleeding. I just hope you don't need stitches." I say and she leans back on her elbows.

"I'm fine, Y/N." She tries to move her leg but I use my whole arm to hold her still.

"Don't do that." I squeeze her calf and she sighs but stops trying to pull away. "It looks better. The bleeding stopped at least. How does it feel to walk?" 

"No pain." She answers and I narrow my eyes at her. "I'm serious. I kind of forgot it even happened." 

"How's your shoulder?" I ask and she reaches up to move her shirt to the side. 

"Perfectly fine. It hurts a little bit with fast movements." She shrugs. 

"You sure you can join us today?" I ask.

"And let you off by yourself?" She teases and I roll my eyes as I put a new bandage on her foot. "Can we go now?" She stands the second I let go of her leg and I stand up as well. 

"Where exactly are we going?" I ask. 

"Well, this morning was kind of eventful. Clint and I went shopping for stuff to make you a cake. But we forgot to get flour so he had to go back as I tried to organize everything. I also have no clue what kind of cake you like so I guessed. He came back and we started to bake when Laura told us everything was wrong and she took over. It looks amazing but I have no idea how it tastes. I tried my best. Then-" 

"Slow down! I'm sure everything is fine. You didn't have to do this." I stop following her into the hallway and I turn us so her back is gently against the doorframe. I kiss the corner of her mouth and she smiles. 

"Sorry. Clint and I decorated downstairs a bit and I helped him wrap their gifts for you. I'm sorry I didn't do more but with every going on this was the best I could do." She admits and I just smile at her.