The Party

Natalie POV

I was officially an idiot. The entire plan was to get in and get out right after I acquired the information. Part of me still wanted to leave but overall I knew I hadn't gotten what Fury wanted. I had found nothing to do with what he requested so in a way I had failed. But when Y/N made the comment about me being her "girlfriend" I knew she at least had an idea of what was going on. So why wasn't she saying anything or having her security drag me out. Instead she was bringing me to her parents...

"Hey Dad! Hello Mom!" Y/N released my arm and hugged both of her parents. From the little I knew Y/N didn't really like her parents too much. It was odd seeing her look so happy when it was also obvious that she didn't want to be here. She looked stunning in her dress and a small ring was shining off a chain around her neck. I thought she had looked beautiful back at her office when she had been in very casual clothes, but now? Damn she was hot. Most of my jobs were always about seducing men and never women. I had been worried it wouldn't work because we had no evidence that Y/N was into women but Fury was right like always. I will say she was putting up more of a fight then most men I talk to. "Natalie! Hello?" Y/N had turned to face me and was waving her hand in front of my face.

"Oh uh yes?" I blinked a few times and saw her parents behind her smiling.

"You said you wanted to speak to my father. Well here he is! And this is my mother Margaret ." She opened her arms wide as she introduced her parents to me and then did a mock bow as she walked back to my side.

"A pleasure to meet you Natalie. Y/N said you wished to speak business? I'm afraid that I'm not interested in a new business partner at the moment." Her father, Peter, started to speak. He had a bit of a British accent peaking through his stronger American tone. Slightly balding at the top of the head but was still quite attractive. Margaret had great bushy hair and was stunning in her shining designer clothing.

"That is what I assumed when you didn't return my messages. I do understand though. The business world has been quite difficult recently." Peter nodded at me solemnly and his eyes darkened slightly at the words.

"I do have to be off now. More guests are arriving and as your wonderful host I must say hello at least once." Y/N smirked at me and added, "Don't run off Natalie there is something I have to show you before you leave." She kissed Peter on the cheek and walked to the doors to greet the arriving guests.

"How did we get such a wonderful daughter?" Margaret asked Peter who shrugged in response and pulled out a cigar from his pocket. I was expecting him to light it but he started flipping it over in the air and catching it. Quite odd. "It was wonderful meeting you... um..-"

"Natalie."

"Oh yes Natalie. Sorry I'm starting to lose my memory." Margaret smiled at me and then glanced towards the tables of food in the ballroom, "Peter and I must be off now." And with that the scariest part of the evening was over. Luckily they didn't ask me too many questions or dig into anything they shouldn't. I saw Y/N laughing and talking with a blonde woman who had just walked in. I was about to walk over when a hand grabbed my shoulder. I was startled and swung my elbow into a man's chest, sending him falling to the floor.

"Woah lady that was not necessary!" The man had dark brown hair and was rather tall when he stood up again. I felt someone brush my arm and I almost slammed my elbow into them as well until I saw Y/N's profile.

"Thomas we talked about this, you are the only one on the blacklist for my events." The man, Thomas, was stumbling in his spot. He was very obviously drunk and didn't seem to be listening to Y/N at all.

"You look hot Harkin." Was all he said when he finally made eye contact with her. "Like sexy hot not temperature hot."

"Thank you for clarifying. But now it's time for you to leave." Thomas began to say something but she put a finger to her lips and he stopped talking. "Let's sum up the conversation we always have. No I will not sleep with you and no I am not dating anyone. Goodnight and goodbye!" As she said those words two of the security members walked over and escorted Thomas out of the building. "I don't know how he gets in here every year." She sighed and put her hands over her face.