Not Ok

A/N This is a bit of an emotional chapter. At least I thought it was. So I just wanted to give you some preparation time. I've had emotional chapters before but idk... this one just made me feel a little bit different for some reason. 

Natasha POV 

"Your pacing is making me freak out. Sit down." Tony mutters as he leans back in his chair with an ice pack on his head. Steve is leaning against the wall and his fingers are drumming against his shield. Thor has regained consciousness and he walked outside. Through the window, I can see him throwing his hammer and calling it back before swinging it around again. Clint is sitting next to Tony as he wraps a few cuts on his arms up. 

"Leave her alone," Clint says as I keep my pacing going. 

"Guys. We have a slight problem." Maria walks down the hall and my head snaps to look at her. "It's not about Y/N. Banner is gone. He took the jet and left." 

"What do you mean?" Steve asks. 

"He's in stealth mode so we can't even track him." She says as she looks at me. "Any way you could find him?" 

"Why would I know anything?" I mutter as I hover by the door again, wishing I could see in. 

"Thought you might have connections that we don't have." Maria shrugs. 

"You know everything I know," I answer. 

"Let the guy go, he could do with some time away from this. We all could." Tony says. Maria shrugs and walks back up the hall as Clint slowly stands up and places a hand on my arm. 

"Nat I think you should let someone take a look at your side." He says and I look down to notice the rip through the suit. 

"I'm fine," I say. 

"It won't take that long. You should get out of the suit anyway. Grab something to eat." He tries. 

"Clint. I swear I'm fine." I say again.

"You need to recover yourself." He tries again. 

"I'm fine!" I snap and yank my arm away from him. 

"He's just trying to watch out for you," Steve says. 

"Well, that's not his job," I say and Clint sighs as he sits down again. 

"Bad time?" Coulson asks as he comes around the corner with two platters of food in his hands and a few drinks tucked under his arms. "Thought you all might need something to get you back on your feet." 

"Hold up. Are we going to just forget about the fact you were dead?" Tony asks. 

"It's a long story." Coulson laughs a little as he places the food down and offers it to everyone. Clint hands me a sandwich and I glare at him as I take a bite out of it. "How's Y/N?" He asks directly to me. 

"No clue," I answer and he gives me a small smile. 

"I'm sure she'll be ok." He says. 

"If she's not you guys can just bring her back right? Do what they did to you?" Tony asks and Coulson looks at him. 

"It's not that simple-" 

"Don't say that Tony. She's not going to die." Steve interrupts. 

"I didn't mean it like that." He says. "I meant-" He stops talking when the door opens and one of the doctors walks out. I spin to face him as he holds the door open. 

"You can all go in. Not nearly as bad as we thought it was when we first saw her. Who's the closest to her?" He asks and I step forward but I see Tony raise a hand at the same time. "Alright, can I talk to you two then?"