Safe House

Y/N POV 

When we finally landed on the outskirts of Clint's country home Nat was still asleep. She was wrapped tightly around me so I gently stood up with my arms around her. Clint opened the hatch and our group walked out into the setting sun. I was up in the front with Clint while the others all followed behind us. "Are you sure this is a good idea?" I ask him. 

"Where else can we go that's still close enough for us to jump in and save the day?" He asks.

"Good point," I answer and I look down as Nat starts to stir because of all the movement. "Hi," I whisper and she squeezes her eyes shut before kissing my cheek. 

"Hi." She answers and I smile at her. 

"We're at my place, Natasha," Clint says and she opens her eyes wider to look around. She sees the guys behind us and she struggles a little bit so I place her down but I keep my arm resting on her lower back. 

"What are we doing here?" She asks. 

"The world hates Banner so by default they hate us too," Clint says and Nat sighs. 

"What is place?" Thor asks as we step up the stairs onto the front porch. 

"Safe house." Tony answers. 

"Let's hope." Clint winks at me and I laugh. He moves to the other side of Nat to help her through the doorway and into the living room. "Honey? I'm home!" Clint calls into the room. "Hi." He says when Laura walks into the room. "Company. Sorry, didn't call ahead." 

"Hey." She says with a small wave as she walks over to hug him. 

"This is an agent of some kind," Tony says and I stomp on his foot. 

"Guys, this is Laura," Clint says as he turns to us. 

Laura smiles as she looks across everyone, "I know all of your names." 

Footsteps start pounding down the stairs and Clint beams, "Incoming!" 

"Dad!" Lila shouts as she runs in. 

"Hey!" Clint picks her up with one arm and hugs Cooper with the other arm. 

"These are smaller agents." Tony decides and I smack his chest. 

"Will you stop it?" I ask. 

"What am I doing this time?" He asks back and I glare at him. 

"Just accept the fact that Clint has a family," I say and he sighs. 

"Did you bring Auntie Nat?" Lila asks and Nat perks up next to me. 

Clint gasps and looks over at Nat who walks away from me. "Why don't you hug her and find out?" Her voice takes a teasing tone as she walks over to Lila and she scoops up the younger girl to spin her around. 

"Y/N!" The voice of that girl runs through my head and she keeps saying it over and over again as I look at Nat and Lila. I had a weird feeling I might be putting things together but I still just wanted to forget about everything Wanda put into my head. 

"Y/N!" Cooper shouts and he runs over to hug my legs. I shake myself out of the weird daze I was in and look down at him.

"Hey, buddy." I pat his head and crouch down once he lets go. I give him a hug and then turn to accept a hug from Lila who had climbed down out of Nat's arms. 

"Sorry for barging in on you," Steve says from the back of the room. 

"Yeah, we would have called ahead, but we were busy having no idea that you existed," Tony says with a sarcastic tone so I hit his leg again.