On the Ocean

A/N I think I forgot to put my little smut warning on the last chapter like this. But do I really need to add these? Who knows. Anyways... this whole chapter is pretty spicy. If you don't like to read that wait for the next one!

Y/N POV

"Right here? You're being serious?" Natasha's arms tighten around my waist as I nod. 

"Yes. You heard me." I place my hands over hers, moving her arms down closer to where I need her. 

"This is coming from the person who didn't like skinny dipping." Her breath tickles my ear as her lips caress the side of my neck.

"I don't care anymore." I admit and she laughs. 

"Gotten needy, haven't you?" She pulls away from me and I turn to her with a glare. 

"You aren't allowed to play games with me." I cross my arms and she shrugs. 

"Isn't the hunt part of the fun, Darling?" She smirks but walks back over to hold my hands. I roll my eyes and decide that I'm not going to play around this time. I press my hands down on her shoulders coaching her to sit down. She raises an eyebrow at me but she sits. "Thought you only wanted one night to be in control?" 

"I thought you said you wanted it more often." I retort and bites the inside of her cheek. 

"That was a moment of weakness." She decides and I push her  back so she's laying underneath me. 

"I think it was a moment after a mind blowing orgasm." I whisper against her ear as I bite into the soft skin above her pulse point. 

"You're testing me..." She murmers and I grin at her as I move her arms above her head, holding them down with a tight grip on her wrists. 

"Then do something about it." I bite down against the soft skin of her neck and she lets out a quiet moan. 

"You win." She says quietly, and I'm surprised at how she suddenly relaxes and almost seems to shrink beneath me. "I'm yours." 

"I love you." I say right before I press my lips to hers. I let go of her arms so I can move my hands down to the zipper on her dress. Her hands fly to my back, pulling me against her. 

"I love you too." She murmers as she breaks the kiss for just long enough to talk. I lean us back so I can push the dress off of her shoulders and it pools around her hips. 

"You're so beautiful." I whisper into the cool night air as she lays back down beneath me. Her chest is rising and falling at a steady pace but the second I start to dance my fingertips across her stomach, her breathing increases. 

I shift backwards so I can pull the dress the rest of the way off and  I shove it to the side before retaking my spot above her. "Can I touch you?" She asks in a quiet voice and I smile. 

"I think you're even more submissive then I am." I smirk and she lifts her legs to push me against her. 

"I'm just good at playing a part." She mutters as her teeth dig into my shoulder. 

"Hey! Watch it." I push myself back up so I'm hovering over her and she smirks at me. "Just for that I have an idea." I wink and she furrows her eyebrows together. I lean back and pull the ring off my finger before setting it on her stomach. "If this falls off... I stop. You got that?" She nods her head slowly, her entire body freezing in place. "Words, baby." 

"Sorry. Yes. I understand." She nods.

I smile, "Good girl." I reach behind me to undo my own zipper, not forgetting this part again. I quickly remove the dress and then my bra and underwear before I reach underneath Nat to remove her bra. I move to the side so I won't hit the ring before latching my lips around her left nipple. My hand moves to toy with her other breast and suddenly all I can hear are her breathless moans and the sound of the water lapping against the boat.