Gun

A/N Here is my warning for the incoming smut! This will most likely be a two-parter to end our lovely Italy trip. I hope you guys enjoy it!!! You'll also find out what Natasha bought during that chapter that feels so long ago...

Y/N POV 

When we finally returned home, I was dumped onto the couch. The walk back here was utterly silent. Neither of us said a word to each other, and I'm not sure what that meant. She pushed me over the back of the couch, so I landed on my back and had to look up at her. 

"Safe word." Her voice was calm, which scared me even more. She slowly leaned down against the back of the couch, and all I could do was stare at her. The way her hair hung over her shoulders made her look even scarier. It framed her face perfectly, and I couldn't help but gulp when our eyes met. "Safe. Word." She repeated in a darker tone. I flinched when her hand shot down and grabbed tightly onto my jaw. 

"Potato." I manage, and she lets go of my face to stand up again. I see a slight smile on her face, and she shakes her head slightly. Guess she isn't as intimidating when a potato is involved. 

"That wasn't so hard." She claps her hands together and turns away from me. I take her momentary distraction to my advantage and clamber to my feet. She spins to look at me again and raises an eyebrow, "Good. You can head upstairs. I want you naked and kneeling by the door." 

"Do you?" I ask, and she raises her eyebrows. 

"Do you need me to repeat myself?" She challenges. 

"I won't do it anyway," I answer as I can see her jaw tighten. 

I was expecting us to have a conversation or something similar to the other nights. Instead, she pushes herself over the back of the couch and shoves me backward. I easily topple over the coffee table and land on my back with my legs resting on the table's edge. 

"Go upstairs." She points at the stairs, and I can only stare at her. When I don't do anything, she crouches down and grabs onto the front of my shirt to pull me up. "Go. Up. The. Stairs." She almost spits in my face. 

"I think I should be the angry one. You were flirting all night." I respond, and her grip tightens. Her eyes meet mine, and she lets go of my shirt. 

"You're right. Take your anger out on me, Y/N." She raises her arms to the side, and I furrow my eyebrows. 

"What?" I ask. 

"Hit me." She says with a slight smirk before adding, "If you dare." 

"I don't-" I start, but that's all I manage before her palm makes contact with my cheek. My head whips to the side, and I stumble away from her as I bring my hand to the burning skin. 

"Fight me." She almost growls at me. 

"Natasha, I can't-" I try again, but she hits my stomach this time. 

"You can do better than this." She says as she grabs onto my arm and spins me around. "Come on." 

"Nat-" I try to argue again as she shoves my arm behind my back, and my words get cut off by a groan. 

"Pathetic." She whispers against my ear. She reaches for my other arm, but I manage to avoid her grasp, shoving my elbow behind me to make contact with her face. Her head snaps back, and her grip leaves my arm as I spin to face her. "Better." She decides, and she rolls up her sleeves. "Again." 

"What the hell are we doing?" I ask, and I barely manage to avoid another one of her strikes. 

"Releasing your anger." She answers when her palm slaps against my other cheek this time. "And punishing you at the same time."