Donuts and Betrayal

A/N I want to apologize for how many times the word "donut" is going to be said in this chapter. :) Enjoy!

Y/N POV 

"We have arrived my dear damsel in distress!" Tony's voice cut into my dreams. I had somehow managed to fall asleep while being carried hundreds of feet off the ground. He was still holding me but at least his feet were touching the earth now. We stood in front of "Randy's Donuts" and I could see the sun rising over the horizon.

"First put me down. Second I am not a damsel. Third I am indeed in distress, so release me!" I tried to get down but he started hovering into the sky again. "What the hell Tony we just landed." 

"Yeah but I wanna eat donuts in a donut." At the top of the store there was a large donut which he flew us up to. 

"I think you are forgetting the major plot hole here. You didn't get any donuts yet." He put me down and it felt so nice to have contact with the solid ground, even if it was inside a big donut. 

"I'm getting them now." He fell off backwards and did a flip before landing on the ground. I gave him the finger then sat down in the donut. It took Tony about 5 minutes before he returned with a box of assorted donuts. He flew up and sat across from me. 

"I call the chocolate one!" He rolled his eyes before handing it to me. He squished it slightly with the large metal glove he still had on from the suit. "Really?" 

"Oops...." I kicked his leg with mine before digging into my donut. 

"Did you really pee in the suit last night?" I suddenly remembered his "great" joke he told after shoving me into a wall, "Oh also! I still want a damn apology and a thank you."

"Yes. Yes I did. But there is a built in filtration system. You could drink the water now." He was already on to his second donut. 

"Ew." 

"And I'm sorry for pushing you into a wall. And I'm sorry for burning your outfit, it still looks very nice though! You can pass it off as an *artistic choice*!" He threw his hands in the air to show off the last part. 

"Yeah burnt clothes is gonna be the new fashion style." I took another donut from the box. 

"I'm also sorry for getting drunk... again. I'm sorry for making a move on your girl. I'm sorry for fighting my best friend. I'm also sorry for taking you all the way out here without your permission. God I'm an awful person." He leaned his head back against the donut and sighed. 

"Just figuring that out? And what do you mean you made a move on Natalie?" I raised my eyebrows at him and he groaned and looked away. 

"At the race track and some other moments I may have flirted with her. I think she thought I was REALLY interested when she made a move on me before the party."

"You had sex with Natalie?" I interrupted him. 

"NO! I left before things went too far. I took in what you said last night about Pepper. Pepper.... Pepper! Where is Pepper?" 

"She left with the rest of the people when you did you're angry roar then blew up your house." He sighed again and covered his face with his hands. 

"Thank you." Was all he said for a bit, "Thank you for not ditching me. I need to fix this. I can't be this guy anymore." 

"Tony. I do agree that things have taken a bad turn recently but you don't need to worry about me ditching you. Pepper won't leave either. Neither with Rodney. We are all here for you." I grabbed his arm to uncover his face and I was surprised to see tears in his eyes.