Questions

Y/N POV 

"I told you already what our plan was." Nat's voice is hushed and I can barely make her out as I wake up. Her arm is wrapped around me and my face is against her lap since she's sitting up. I can feel her gently rubbing my back with the tips of her fingers as she talks to someone over the phone. "Nothing is going to change my mind on this."

I squint up at her and whisper, "Who is it?" 

She shakes her head and focuses on whatever the muffled voice is saying, "I'm also on vacation so you shouldn't be calling me about work." 

I sigh and stuff my face back against her and she keeps rubbing my back. It's easy to tell when she's off the phone because she groans and tosses it onto the other side of the bed. "What was that about?" I ask and sit up so I can cuddle into her side. 

"Fury has been begging us to change our mind. Well mostly me but he started off with wanting both." She explains and I frown against her shoulder. 

"You have clothes on." I pout and she laughs. 

"I do." She agrees and I glare at her. "Is that a problem?" 

"No..." I roll off of her and yank a blanket around me. "What's the update from the Team?" 

"Steve apparently told everyone about this." She reaches over and grabs onto my arm and shakes it around a little bit. "Wanda and Pietro ask about you often. Fury's being annoying. Clint is also technically off the team. Bruce-" 

"Ew." I cut her off and she laughs. 

"Bruce still isn't back." She finishes. 

"Good," I say and she rolls her eyes. 

"Thor is away too. Tony is doing something that no one besides Tony could possibly know. That's about it." She sums it up. 

"I miss some of them." I sigh and she leans onto her arm to look down at me. 

"You mean all of them besides Bruce?" She teases. 

"You know me so well." I lean up to peck her lips a few times which makes us smile. 

I land back onto the pillow but she doesn't move. Her eyes are locked with mine and the longer we keep eye contact the redder I can feel my face getting. "You are so beautiful." She finally speaks and I look away. 

"Stop it," I whisper and I cover my head with the blanket.

"Don't hide from me!" She pulls the blanket away and stares down at me. "You are the most beautiful person I've ever seen." 

"Natasha..." I whine and she falls downward and wraps around me. 

"I just wanted cuddles." She teases and I laugh as she forces her arms under me. 

"You could have just said that. You don't have to butter me up." I answer and we both laugh. 

"I just don't feel like I tell you that enough." She explains and I frown down at her. 

"In that case... you're so beautiful." I copy her and she shifts so she can see me. 

"Oh really?" She presses. 

"Really," I promise and she moves closer so she can kiss the side of my neck. 

"Can we play a game?" She asks. 

"A game?" I furrow my eyebrows together and she nods. 

"We ask each other questions. I have a feeling I know more about you than you know about me." She shifts and sits up with her back against the headboard.