Laura

Natasha POV 

Clint's house feels so familiar. In a way, it reminds me of Y/N's family home because of how sheltered it is. There's nothing around the entire area besides his property and it just feels safe. He had gotten their first because Y/N had forced us to stop at the store to grab a gift for Laura, which was very kind of her. She also had spent the entire time in the store quizzing me about his kids so she could buy them something as well. She's so adorable. 

Clint opened the door the second we pulled in and Y/N hopped out to grab her bag of gifts. I took her hand in mine as we walked over to him and he grinned at us. "Took you two long enough." 

"Someone demanded to get your wife a gift," I say and Y/N rolls her eyes. 

"It's polite!" She defends and he laughs. 

"Laura!" He turns his head to yell inside and she quickly enters the room with a huge smile on her face. Clint moves backward so we can all walk into the house. 

"Natasha! It's so good to see you." She comes over and hugs me before turning to Y/N. She hugs her as well, "And it's very nice to meet you. I've heard many stories." 

"I bet half of them are lies." She says and glances at Clint who shrugs. 

"I wouldn't be surprised." She answers before laughing at Clint's face. 

"Daddy!" Lila runs into the room with a huge smile. She jumps up and Clint grabs her to spin her around. 

"Hello, darling." He says once he pulls her close. 

"Dad!" Cooper comes in after and I smile as he hugs Clint's leg. I love their family so much. Cooper must have recently had his hair cut because it's not covering his eyes anymore as he runs around. I see Y/N shuffling awkwardly and I place a hand on her back to make her walk forward with me. 

"Auntie Nat!" Lila shouts and scrambles to get down from Clint's arms to hug me. I pick her up and squeeze her in a tight hug. 

"I missed you!" I say and I watch her look over at Y/N who has the cutest smile on her face. 

"You're Lila, right?" Y/N asks and Lila nods but doesn't say anything. She is a pretty shy kid. "I'm Y/N." She introduces herself and waves. I smile at how awkward she's being with a kid. But she seems to get a hold of herself because she reaches into her bag and pulls out a stuffed giraffe that she had gotten. "I heard someone likes giraffes!" 

Lila reaches out to gently take it from Y/N's hands and she pulls it closer to her. "Thank you." She whispers. 

Cooper comes up behind Y/N and he clears his throat a little to make her turn around. "I'm Cooper." He says with a brave expression and I glance over at Clint who's doing a little happy dance. Cooper is shy as well so I guess this is a step for him. 

"Hey! I'm Y/N." She kneels down to reach into her bag and pulls out a Lego set. "According to Nat, you have a wicked collection." 

"I do! Do you want to see it?" He asks with an excited voice. 

"Of course!" Y/N stands up as he grabs her hand. She glances over her shoulder at me and I wave at her as she leaves. 

"I want to go too!" Lila decides so I put her down to let her follow her brother. 

"I call that a success. Everyone just loves Y/N." Clint says. 

"She seems like a good person. I've only been around her for a few minutes and she's pretty great." Laura says. 

"Just look at Nat. She's staring at the doorway. So madly in love." Clint says and I quickly turn to look at him. 

"Excuse me?" I ask.