Halloween Party

Y/N POV 

Nat had been back and forth the past few days. She was trying to help with the mess that our little group had created. I had been rebuilding my great empire, or in reality taking over my business again. It was odd going back to my normal routine. Though there was one huge difference, my lovely girlfriend. She would wake me up a bit before my alarm every morning with a few kisses on the face before disappearing for the shower. I would make food, or have Rover do it if I was too tired. We would eat then she would head out. I would take my turn in the shower then head for my car and into my building. It was surprisingly normal. 

My office building had been fully repaired and even improved a bit. Though it didn't stop me from being slightly nervous when I walked in. But I had just stared down a god so it couldn't be that bad. Work was boring, I had a few laughs with my friends but it was mainly just a lot of paperwork I had been missing out on. When I sat down at my desk for the first time I remembered the night Natasha had walked in all secretive, and basically cornered me in my own office. Who knew I would end up with her coming back to my home every night for dinner and movies. Pretty huge change if I'm being honest. 

Today was the day before Halloween, and we still hadn't gotten Nat a costume. Each time she got back from work I would pester her but she would come up with some excuse. If she tried to get out of it this time I was just going to buy who a pickle costume or something. I had decided to wear the suit I stole from Tony but have an actual outfit underneath, I just wanted to mess with him a bit. 

When my door swung open and Natasha walked in I was ready for my attack, "Hey, Tasha!" 

"Hello." She walked in and kissed my cheek before pouring herself a glass of water. Our relationship was much more relaxed now that we were mainly locked away with just ourselves. I was slightly worried about what would happen when we had to go back out into the world together but for now, this was nice. 

"You ready to go?" I asked picking up my wallet and grabbing a jacket. 

"Go where?" She asked as she pulled out a bag of pretzels. 

"Shopping! There's a great costume shop nearby. I'm buying." I wiggled my keys in front of her face before walking out the door. Either she followed or she would be left behind. 

"We really don't have to do this." She joined me as we walked towards the car. 

"Yes we do! I love Andrew who runs the place. He makes all the stuff by hand." I got into the driver's seat and she got in as well. 

"What are you being?" She asked as I started driving. 

"You'll have to wait and see." I winked and she rolled her eyes. "You have any ideas for yourself?" 

"A few." She answered and looked out the window as the city passed by us. I pulled up in front of the little shop that I visited a lot. The stuff was expensive but it was some of the best quality around. 

"We have arrived!" I said with a smile as I hopped out of the car. 

"You really like costumes, huh?" She asked as she opened the door for me. 

"Yup. Like I said acting was a passion for awhile. It's great to escape your own body for a bit and become someone new." I walked into the shop and Andrew peeked his head over the counter. He was a tall lanky, brown haired man. He had these large dragon tooth earrings that he always words and his hair was pulled into a messy bun. I believe he was Irish but we never really talked too much on those subjects, it was just a guess off of his accent. 

"Ms. Harkin! I got everything set up in the back for you." He said as I walked in. He quickly went through the doors behind the counter and Natasha was spinning around in circles. The place didn't look like much from the outside but the second you walked in everything came to life. Different parts of the shop were decorated to look like different settings. You had a wooded land for some mythical creatures, an ocean for pirates and mermaids, a space setting for aliens, pretty much anything you could imagine. Each piece were things Andrew had made so they were all different. He made things by order but the ones on display were ones he did just for fun.