Reunited

Y/N POV

I had busied myself by glaring at Tony as he seemed to me in deep thought. We were no longer alone in our room like cell. There were two guards, one of which was eating an apple very loudly. Then quite suddenly a loud beeping filled the room. Tony looked up, seeming surprised. The beeping was coming from a pink watch that was on a table full of Tony's stuff. When the guard touched it Tony spoke, "Careful, there. It's a limited edition." He then looked at the longer haired guard by the stairs, "Hey, uh, Ponytail Express. What's the mileage count between Tennessee and Miami?"

"832 miles." He said quite quickly. That was impressive. 

"Very nice." Tony responds. 

"I'm good like that." The guard smiles as the one with the watch walks over, it's beeping still filling the room. "Can you, uh, stop that?"

"Break it, you bought it." Tony says quickly. Why does he care so much about the watch?

The guard drops it on the floor and smashes it with his foot, "I think I bought it."

"Okay, that wasn't mine to give away. That belongs to my friend's sister. And that's why I'm gonna kill you first." Tony says. Does he have a plan? 

"What are you gonna do to me?" The guard mocks. 

"You'll see." Tony snaps back and I raise an eyebrow at him. 

"You're zip-tied to a bed." The guard points out.

"This!" Tony raises his hands in the air and nothing happens. He waits a few seconds before shouting, "That!" Again nothing happens. We all just stare at him like he's going insane. "Trust me, you're gonna be in a puddle of blood on the ground in five, four, three... Come on! Two..."

"How did we get this shift?" One of the guards asks. I see something out the window and I smile to myself. I would recognize that hair anywhere.

"All right, I'm gonna give you a chance to escape. Put down your weapons. Tie yourselves to those chairs. I'll let you live. In five, four, bang!" Tony tries again. 

"What the hell are you doing?" I ask and he glares at me.

"You should be gone by now. You should've already been gone." Tony threatens. 

"I am just beyond terrified.... ahhhh." The long haired guard says in mock fear.

"Here it comes. Three, four..." Tony starts. 

"Shut up, Tony!" I shout at him to get him to stop. "I have a better plan." 

All three of them turn to me. "You gonna start counting to?" One of the guards asks. 

"No. I'm not." I smile, slightly. 

"Please do try and escape then." The other one comments. 

"You ready?" I ask and both of them nod. "NATASHA!" I shout and both of them just look at me. 

"I told you I ditched them, Y/N." Tony says, reminding me of his dumb choices. 

"Shut it, Tony. Just wait a few seconds." I glare at him and on cue the window shatters as Steve's shield flies through it, smacking into the back of one of the guards. Natasha jumps through the window firing as she lands. Steve runs to the door and I hear more fighting from outside. 

Nat runs over to my and she stands on her tiptoes to cut off the ties. When she's close to me ear she mutters, "This has given me ideas." 

I push her backwards with my free hands and roll my eyes, "Really Romanoff?"