Christmas Evening

A/N As I said in the last chapter this is pretty much all smut. Enjoy!

Y/N POV 

As we stumbled into my house, both carrying a stack of boxes Rover came down the hall. "Don't talk. We have places to be." Natasha said and I rolled my eyes. 

"What is it, Rover?" I turned to him. 

"Just welcoming you home. But please, be on your way." He turned to leave. 

"Glad to be back, Rov!" I shout after him. "Be nice to him." I turn to Nat. 

"I'll be nice when he isn't getting in the way." She drops the gifts to the ground and I let mine fall as well when she tugs me closer to her, connecting our lips in a quick kiss. 

"Someone's eager." I press a kiss to the corner of her mouth as she starts to walk backwards. 

"Don't pretend like you aren't." She grabs my hands and makes me follow her up the stairs. "Stay here." She turns me to face the wall before running back down the stairs. 

"Tasha..." I groan, not liking my back turned like this.

"Give me a moment." I heard her head into the kitchen then she rummaged around in the boxes that were on the floor. She pressed herself up against my back and leaned forwards to whisper against my ear, "Do I have your consent?" 

I gulp as her teeth lightly bite onto my ear as she waits for an answer. "What... what am I agreeing to?" 

"Perhaps a live demonstration is in order." She pulls away and presses on finger onto the small of my back, "Walk." 

"I feel like I'm being held at gunpoint." I say as I start to walk forwards with her right behind me. 

"That would be an interesting idea." She chuckles. 

"I draw the line at guns, Nat. You aren't holding a gun at me before, during, or after sex if I have any say in things." My words make her laugh again. 

"No guns. Got it." She kisses my cheek as she makes me walk past the elevator doors and up the stairs instead. 

When we get to my room she places something on the ground, when I peek over my shoulder I can tell it's the box Clint gave her. She looked up and our eyes connected which made her smirk at me. "What's in the box?" 

"Eyes forward." She walked up behind me again and wrapped her arms around my waist as she started to press gentle kisses against my neck. I lean my head back onto her shoulder to give her more room as she starts lightly biting into my skin. I reach back and tangle my hand in her hair as she starts to get rougher. Though she stops the second I let out a light moan, completely pulling away from me. 

"Hey!" I turn around and wrap my arms around her neck so I can kiss her. 

"And you said I was the eager one." She says whenever she pulls away as her hands find my waist again. 

"You can't just stop when I start to enjoy it." I counter and she smirks at me. 

"Oh really? I think I can do that very well." She whispers against my lips. 

"You better not. It's Christmas, Nat. Be nice to me." I smile at her and she narrows her eyes. 

"I'm very nice." She lets go of me and grabs the box, setting it down on the bed. 

"Most of the time I agree. But I didn't find that prolonged edging all too nice of you last time." I cross my arms as she opens the box.

"You enjoyed it in the moment." She turns so her body is blocking the box and she's holding something behind her back. I roll my eyes at her but don't disagree. "Can you follow some simple directions?"