Snorkeling

Y/N POV 

"Shit." I woke up to Natasha's light swearing and I heard a crashing sound. "God!" It sounded like she kicked something over. I pushed the blankets off of me and moved to look through the flap of the tent.

"What is going on here?" I poke my head out and I see her balancing a tray in one hand and two glasses in the other.

"The stupid door wouldn't open." She mutters as she gets close to me. I reach out to grab the glasses and she sighs in relief as she can use two hands on the tray. "Move over."

"Password." I smirk at her and her eyes narrow.

"Alohomora." She says and my mouth drops.

"You've read Harry Potter?" I ask as I move to the side.

"It was on your nightstand back home. I get bored watching you sleep." She puts the tray down before crawling into the lovely fort she had made last night.

"That's remarkably sweet and also kind of creepy." I grab her hand, kissing the back of it as she settles down next to me.

"It's just the facts." She takes her glass from me, taking a sip of water.

"So... first a movie night in a pillow fort and now breakfast in bed. I can get used to this." I smile at her and she shrugs.

"I mean you're wealthy. I think if you wanted this every day you could hire someone." She shrugs, picking up her plate and taking a bite of sausage.

"You're missing the point. Having just anyone wait on me would be quite different then it being you." I grab my own plate and I hear her laugh.

"True. Though I'm sure you know why I'm doing it." She glances at me and I nod.

"And this is something you don't have to do. I forgive you, Nat. So no more apology actions, ok?" I lean into her side and I hear her sigh.

"Fine. Though I feel like I have to do something-"

"You've done plenty. Let's move on, ok?" I place my free hand on her cheek, turning her so I can peck her lips.

"I love you." She mumbles against my lips.

"I love you too." I answer before pulling back to get back to eating. "This is really good by the way."

"I found a book of recipes in the drawer down there. It said to add cinnamon to the pan when you make the sausage. Turns out it was right." As she says that I tense for a moment. My movement doesn't go unnoticed because her eyebrow raises, "What's wrong?"

"Nothing." I glance at her and I sigh, "I mean... I just didn't know that book was still here."

"I like how that went from nothing, to something." She smirks at me and I shake my head.

"I'm trying not to push things away from you. Give me some slack." I lean my head on her shoulder and she nods.

"Whose book was it? It looked handwritten." She asks, quietly.

"Tony's mom, Maria. She liked to cook. I should give that book back to Tony, it is his after all." I move closer to her and she wraps an arm around my waist.

"You two must have spent a lot of time here." Natasha points out and I nod.

"It was our escape from the real world. He lived here for a while after his parents died." I explain and she nods.

"I'll stop asking questions now." She kisses my cheek and I smile. "Should we get ready to go?"

"That was a question." I point out and she rolls her eyes.