Showers

A/N Shower smut is incoming! Hope you all enjoy it! <3

Y/N POV 

"Fuck." Nat groans a little when she switches the water on and it's freezing cold for the first few seconds. 

"You shouldn't have rushed us in here." I glare at her before she pushes my back against the wall. "We almost fell down the stairs." 

"Guess I'm really impatient." She answers as her lips connect to the side of my neck and she starts sucking on the skin. 

"Nat-" I try but I'm cut off when one of her hands gently covers my lips. 

"Live in the moment, Y/N." She says against my ear and I roll my eyes. 

"I'm sorry that I can't seem to get past the fact we're covered in paint," I say and she pulls away to laugh. 

"Fine. Let's get clean first then." She relents and backs up so she's under the water again. 

"You're never getting it out of your hair." I cross my arms as I watch her struggle to scrub at her hands first. 

"You could possibly do something for once." She teases and I roll my eyes. 

"Who knew that Natasha Romanoff didn't know how to shower?" I taunt and she shoves my shoulder when I move closer. 

"Ha. Ha." She responds and I grin. 

"Give me the shampoo. Let me fix this monstrosity you created." I hold out my hand and she leans over to grab it from the shelf. 

"I think you're the one who got the paint on me." She argues. 

"You started it." I remind her and she huffs. I slowly lean forward to rest my lips near her ear, "Just relax... live in the moment." 

"You are so annoying." She reaches back and grabs onto the back of my neck when I try to pull away. 

"Yet you love me," I say before pressing a few gentle kisses against her neck. She lets go after that and I pour some of the soap into my hands. 

"I do love you." She agrees. "Even when you're annoying." 

"That's good. I feel like I'm annoying the majority of the time." I dig my fingers into her hair to scrub at all of the painted strands. 

She relaxes into my hands and leans her head back a little. A few minutes pass in silence as I try to rid her of paint before she speaks, "I've been thinking a lot recently." 

"Is that a good or bad thing?" I ask but I don't stop my movements. 

"I guess that all depends on how you respond." She answers and my hands falter for a second. She spins and my hands easily slip from her hair as she places a hand on my chest. "Can I work on getting some off of you?" 

I'm startled by the topic change but I nod slowly and turn around. I lean back a bit so she can reach my hair easier and her fingers start scrubbing into my scalp gently. "Are you going to share?" I press. 

"Well..." She trails off and her hands fall to rest on my shoulders instead. 

"You're really dragging this out." I tease and she laughs a little bit. 

"I used to think about having... about having a family a lot. About what could have been if this hadn't all happened to me. Recently... recently I've been thinking about it again because of you." She says and I can't help but smile. 

I spin around and I pull her hands into mine, "What's the perfect family look like for Natasha Romanoff? The best Avenger in the world?" 

Her face heats up a little and she looks down as she laughs a little. "The most common factor is the fact that you're always there whenever I get home."