Leaving or Staying?

A/N Cast your votes! Am I nice to make them solve their issues in this chapter or will I drag it out?

Natasha POV 

My movements were fueled by this crazy sense of anger that I really had no clue where it was coming from. I was pulling open drawers and throwing it whatever looked like mine. This was all foolish right? I can't be in a relationship. No. Yes I can. I can make it work. We love each other. 

My mind is spiraling when I pull out a jacket that sends a metal object flying from underneath it. It's the ring. I sit down on the floor holding it in my palm. Remembering how she opened up to me so recently. How she trusted me to tell me something that caused her so much pain. This all started because I didn't want to talk about my own problems. Maybe I'm too broken to be fixed. 

I stand up and look down at Jasmine through the window. She's sitting in the same spot that she went to when Y/N left. She looks up and we make eye contact and she waves and smiles. I lift my hand slowly, waving back on instinct. She makes a move to stand up and I start shaking my head quickly, holding up a finger to give us a minute. She nods and looks back down at her phone. I see a bag next to her, with a snorkel sticking out the top. I'm such an idiot. Why did I convince myself that Y/N didn't want me. She's done so much for me. This trip proves that. I look over at the suitcase and kick it to the side as I walk down the stairs. 

I freeze when I see her. Normally I say Y/N as a strong independent woman who didn't bend to anyone besides herself. But now she seemed small. Curled into herself under the counter, her entire body shaking as quiet sobs left her lips. The ring that I was still holding in my hand fell to the ground, rolling somewhere into the living room. 

I walk closer to her, hesitating, worried she might lash out. Afterall this was my fault, I caused this. I knelt down and placed a hand on her back. She almost instantly turned, throwing herself against my chest, wrapping her arms around me. "Hey... I'm so sorry. I would never leave you." I run a hand through her hair as she sobs against me. "Please forgive me." I mumble against her head but she doesn't answer, I don't think she can even hear me. 

We sit like that for awhile, waiting for her to calm down. My arms holding her close to me as she hides her face against my chest. I jump when there is a knock on the front door and I look up to see Jasmine standing there. Crap. I don't move, not daring to ruin the connection I have with Y/N right now. But Jasmine sees us and pushes the door open, her face turning from a sweet smile into a tight, angry expression. 

"What the hell did you do?" She marches over and I scramble to my feet, letting Y/N curl back into herself on the floor.

"I-" I start but she ignores me, walking right over to Y/N. 

"Hey. It's ok. What happened?" She kneels down and rests a hand on Y/N's shoulder but still there is no response. 

"I didn't mean for this to happen. I made a mistake and I want to fix it." I pulled her attention back to me and she crossed her arms. 

"You make a lot of mistakes don't you?" She tilts her head and I look away. 

"You could say that." I mumble and she nods. 

"Can you drive the boat?" She asks and I furrow my eyebrows together. 

"Kind of..." I say slowly. 

"Good. You're going shopping." She states and pushes me towards the door. 

"What? No. I'm not leaving her!" I push her off of me and she has to take a few steps back in order not to fall over. 

"You're going to go buy ice cream. Perhaps some flowers. Maybe even some kind of expensive ring." Jasmine says with a new glare on her face.