Title

A/N I hope you all enjoy the second part of the spicy chapters! Have fun!!

Y/N POV 

"Where are you getting your ideas from?" Nat asks after I get off of her. She's still struggling to catch her breath as she turns her head to face me. 

"I honestly don't know. It's like a little person in my head is telling me things I never thought I would be capable of thinking." I say, and she laughs. 

"I've had a bad influence on you." She says as I drag the suitcase closer to the bed. 

"Why don't you keep doing that and... teach me?" I pick up the harness between two fingers, and she raises an eyebrow.

"You ever been rock climbing Harkin?" She asks, and she turns onto her side to look at me a little better. 

"A few times. Similar to that, then?" I hold it up in front of me, and she nods. 

"We should go rock climbing one day," Nat says as she watches me step into the harness. 

"That could be fun. Only if we can zip line down from the top." I add, and she smiles. 

"Sounds like a dream." She agrees, and I pull it tight around my waist. "That was the easy part." 

"There are more steps?" I ask, and she grins. 

"What? You thought you could fuck me with just a black harness?" She teases, and I narrow my eyes. "Uh oh... did I poke the sleeping bear?" 

"I don't know how you've gotten the courage to try and take over again." I retort, and she smirks. 

"You've just slowly been releasing your grip." She taunts. 

"I have not." I defend, and she raises an eyebrow. 

"If I wanted to, this could suddenly shift into a whole new situation." She warns me, and I cross my arms over my chest. 

"I still have control over this," I assure her, and she hums.

"Then do something to prove it to me." She says in a low voice. I narrow my eyes and slowly straddle her again, and she watches me closely. "That wasn't the best choice." 

"I'm not done," I say, and I lean forward to grab onto her jaw again. Her eyes widen as I press my lips to her, and she quickly gives into my control as I start to kiss her. I pull away, and she releases a quiet moan at the distance I've created. "That was simple." 

"I-" She starts, but I cut her off by grabbing onto her jaw a little bit tighter. She tries to pull away from my grip, but I don't let go. She opens her mouth to talk again, and I do something I wasn't expecting. The idea entered my brain, and it kind of just happened with no rational thoughts behind it. I spit into her mouth before letting go of her jaw and lightly patting her cheek over the nail marks I had left behind. 

I lean back and watch her reaction as she slowly closes her mouth and lifts a hand to her jaw. She swallows and she raises her eyebrows as she studies me for a few seconds in shock. 

"You scare me sometimes." She admits, and I smirk. 

"All part of the fun, Love," I promise as I get off of her. "Now keep your mouth shut, or something worse is coming your way." 

"For the first time, I think I actually believe you." She says, and I spin on my heel to face her. She slams a hand over her mouth, but I don't do anything to her; I don't have anything that I can do to her. 

I crouch next to the bag and look through all of the options that I have. I have no idea what the best one could be. She has quite the collection of fake dicks, which is a really interesting thing. I pick up one that look pretty large but was not the largest out of the options. Though the fact she has them kind of scares me, that means she either wants to use them or have them used on her at one point. From recent experiences, I'm guessing the first is the correct answer.