Strong

A/N Alright. You know what this is about. Another chapter of smut. Have fun!

Y/N POV

"All fours." She orders as she walks back over to the bed. I struggle to shift and she sighs as she places her hands on my hips to help twist me around. I twist my neck around to try and see what she has planned. I think I can see a strap pulled tight around her waist. My heart immediately begins to race at the new possibilities. I still wasn't too sure I liked what was going on right now. She kneels behind me and immediately pushes me down into the mattress with a hand between my shoulder blades. She pulls my hips higher and manhandles me into a new position as I groan. A strong hand glides down my spine from the curve of my ass and all the way to the hair at the base of my neck where she threads her fingers into a tight grip on my hair.

"You ok, baby?" She asks, her hips starting to make small circles pushing her cock between my legs. She gradually moves up higher until it's parting the lips of my center. She knocks into my clit as I try to answer her. The 'yes' I tried to tell her ends up sounding like a choked breath. "What was that?" She teases.

I groan at her. "Please Mistress," I practically whimper and it's humiliating how quickly I'm willing to beg for her.

She lines herself up and slowly starts to push the thick head of the dildo into me. I thought the one she used the other night hurt but this was a whole new level. I dig my fingers into the covers beneath me as I gasp at the intrusion. It burns and I almost tell her to stop, but instead, I bow my head between my arms and take a shaky breath. I can't give up this early on. She wants to show me what this is like, if I don't let her I'll never know. Her strong hands on my ass spread my cheeks apart and hold me still. She watches herself split me open, I'm sure. She seems to have recently fallen in love watching whatever she does. Now with these videos, I have no idea what she wants to use them for. I can feel my hole stretch obscenely around her cock, raw and inflamed.

"Oh god, fuck malyshka (baby girl), you're so tight!" She grunts. "You're killing me." The dildo she's chosen is longer than usual. And probably thicker as well. I'm not used to the size so I wonder why it's so tight. I really want to point that out. She pushes in a little further and I gasp at the pain.

"Natasha!" I call as I look over my shoulder at her. "It won't fit."

"I'll make it fit." She says and I whine in response. "You can take it." She insists. I shake my head, sweaty strands of hair sticking to my forehead as I try to ignore the pain shooting through my body.

She smooths my hair back before grabbing onto it again. "You can, I promise." She tries to soothe me, gently rubbing my back with her other hand.

I take a few deep breaths, "Wait," I plead and her grip on my hair loosens. "Yellow or whatever your fucking words were." I gasp as my head falls back down.

"Y/N... If you want me to stop this just tell me." She pulls the strap completely out and I can feel my body sink into the mattress as I relax.

"I'm just not used to this," I whisper against the pillow I landed on. I hear a click and she rubs my ankles for a few seconds when the cold metal lets go of them.

"I'll be more gentle." She crawls next to me and I move my head to look at her.

"Is that even possible?" I ask and she raises an eyebrow as she looks down at me.

"Are you forgetting every other time we've had sex?" She teases and I relax when I see the warmth in her eyes. "Give me your arms." She holds up a small key so I move to lay on my back. She quickly unlocks the cuffs and kisses my wrists that were slightly red from the metal.