xxvi. until the next full moon

˗ˏˋ⋆ H E A V E N L Y ⋆ˎˊ˗↳  𝒙𝒙𝒗𝒊

↳  𝒙𝒙𝒗𝒊. 𝒖𝒏𝒕𝒊𝒍 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒏𝒆𝒙𝒕
𝒇𝒖𝒍𝒍 𝒎𝒐𝒐𝒏
𝘵𝘦𝘦𝘯 𝘸𝘰𝘭𝘧, 𝘴𝘦𝘢𝘴𝘰𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘳𝘦𝘦

(ℭ𝔲𝔯𝔯𝔢𝔫𝔱𝔰)

><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><

THEIR PLAN WAS SIMPLE.

While Scott was on his way to Allison's house to find something that could be of use to them, Stiles and Gracie were at the hospital on the search for Danny.

Finding out his room number from Melissa, the pair walked into Danny's room, the door creaking loudly. Gracie winced as Stiles' eyes squeezed shut at the sound, opening one eye only, then stepping inside quickly as the Hale girl followed after. As Stiles snuck over to where Danny was sleeping, Gracie ducked down, knowing that anyone could look in through the window and saw the two.

"Danny, you awake?" He whispered, shaking the boy's shoulder. When he didn't move at all, Stiles called out to him again. "Danny? Danny?"

Nothing.

No reaction.

Stiles licked his lips as he slapped Danny's cheek gently.

"Stiles!" She scolded. He ignored her, hitting Danny's cheek again, a little rougher this time. When his teammate didn't respond, he slapped him the back of his hand.

That woke him up.

Danny breathed quietly as his body jerked. Stiles stumbled back, holding onto a chair to break his fall. A smile played onto his lips.

"Stiles, hurry up!" The Hale girl pressed as she glanced back at the windows, panic rising as she noticed doctors and nurses passing by the room.

The Stilinski boy nodded, looking around the room until his gaze landed on Danny's backpack that was resting on the chair behind him. With his eyes on Danny, he carefully unzipped the bag and rifled through it just when his teammates voice stopped him.

"What are you doing?" Danny groaned out groggily with his eyes closed. At this, Gracie and Stiles' eyes both shot up. Stiles glanced up, his peaking up from beside the bed.

"I'm-I'm not doing anything, Danny," he spluttered. He peered up at Gracie, who shook her head. He turned back to Danny. "This is just a dream...that you're having."