xiii. the silver lining

˗ˏˋ⋆ H E A V E N L Y ⋆ˎˊ˗↳  𝒙𝒊𝒊𝒊

↳ 𝒙𝒊𝒊𝒊.   𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒔𝒊𝒍𝒗𝒆𝒓 𝒍𝒊𝒏𝒊𝒏𝒈
𝘵𝘦𝘦𝘯 𝘸𝘰𝘭𝘧, 𝘴𝘦𝘢𝘴𝘰𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘳𝘦𝘦

(𝔘𝔫𝔩𝔢𝔞𝔰𝔥𝔢𝔡)

><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><

          "I LOOKED EVERYWHERE. IT'S LIKE HE JUST WALKED AWAY," SCOTT WAS talking about the previous night at work as he and Stiles stood by the Hale girl, who was currently going through her locker, already dressed in her running outfit. "He left his car and his dog." 

Apparently, a senior that was on the football team, Kyle, had come in with his little dog. After they left, Scott was taking out the trash when he heard the dog barking as it wondered by itself in the dark alley, while Kyle was nowhere to be found. 

Stiles nodded shakily as he slipped on his gray hoodie over his practice uniform. "Okay. Was he, like...could he have been a virgin maybe? Did he look like a virgin? Was he, you know virginal?" 

Gracie narrowed her eyes at him. "'Virginal?'"

"No, definitely not," Scott pulled on his own sweatshirt, a giddy smile on his face. "Deaton makes me have sex with all of his clients. It's a new policy." 

Gracie snickered a little, but Stiles was not as amused. Normally, he would have laughed at Scott's joke because they were few and far between. But this wasn't a normal situation, though.

Stiles was virgin. There were already three virgins dead, so if Kyle was a virgin, too, the rest of them at Beacon High were all screwed –– no pun intended. 

Scott sighed when he saw the blank look Stiles was giving him. "No, I don't know if he was a virgin."

"Why are you talking like he's already dead?" Gracie asked, trying to remain optimistic. "He's just missing."

"Missing and presumed dead because he's probably a virgin," Stiles didn't know how much simpler his explanation could get. "And you know who else is a virgin? Me. I'm a virgin, okay? And you know what that means? It means that my lack of sexual experience is now literally a threat to my life."

Scott went to open his mouth to tell him everything would be okay, but the Stilinski boy kept going as he rambled frantically.

"Okay, I need to have sex, like, right now. Someone needs to have sex with me, like, today," Stiles was practically begging. "Like, someone needs to sex me right now!"

Gracie groaned, slamming her locker shut. "All right, I'll do it."

Stiles looked at her before glancing at Scott, who was equally shocked. The Stilinski boy blinked at her, spluttering, "W-what?"