xvii. thrown under the bus

˗ˏˋ⋆ H E A V E N L Y ⋆ˎˊ˗↳  𝒙𝒗𝒊𝒊

↳  𝒙𝒗𝒊𝒊. 𝒕𝒉𝒓𝒐𝒘𝒏 𝒖𝒏𝒅𝒆𝒓
𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒃𝒖𝒔
𝘵𝘦𝘦𝘯 𝘸𝘰𝘭𝘧, 𝘴𝘦𝘢𝘴𝘰𝘯 𝘰𝘯𝘦

(𝔑𝔦𝔤𝔥𝔱 𝔖𝔠𝔥𝔬𝔬𝔩)

><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><

"CAN SOMEONE PLEASE EXPLAIN TO ME WHAT'S GOING ON? BECAUSE I'M freaking out here. And I would like to know why," Allison said shakily, looking to her boyfriend. "Scott?"

"Somebody killed the janitor," Stiles spoke up when Scott stayed silent.

"What?" Lydia asked loudly.

"Yeah, the janitor's dead."

"What's he talking about?" Allison asked Scott. "Is this a joke?"

"What, who killed him?" Jackson shook his head, trying to figure out what was going on.

"I-I don't know," Scott stammered. "I-I just...If-if we go out there, he's gonna kill us."

"Us?" Lydia practically shrieked. "He's gonna kill us?"

"Who?" Allison demanded, looking between Stiles and Scott. "Who is it?"

"It's Derek," Scott blurted out. "It's Derek Hale."

Gracie's head slowly tilted up as she gaped at him. Derek was just most likely killed by the alpha, and Scott just...threw him under the bus. Meanwhile, Jackson was the first to speak up, "Derek killed the janitor?"

Allison inhaled sharply. "Are you sure?"

Gracie glared at the young beta. "He didn't kill anyone."

"I saw him," Scott confirmed, ignoring her. "Derek killed them."

"All of them?" questioned Allison.

"Yeah, starting with his own sister," Scott lied.

"The bus driver?"

Scott bobbed his head. "And the guy in the video store. It's been Derek the whole time. He's in here with us. And if we don't get out now. He's going to kill us too."

Jackson rolled his eyes, not believing the Derek theory. "Call the cops."

"No," Stiles shook his head.

"Wh-what do you mean, no?"

"I mean no," Stiles repeated. "You wanna hear it in Spanish? No. Look, Derek killed three people, okay?" Gracie glared at him now. "We don't know what he's armed with."