xv. immune

˗ˏˋ⋆ H E A V E N L Y ⋆ˎˊ˗↳  𝒙𝒗

↳ 𝒙𝒗. 𝒊𝒎𝒎𝒖𝒏𝒆
𝘵𝘦𝘦𝘯 𝘸𝘰𝘭𝘧, 𝘴𝘦𝘢𝘴𝘰𝘯 𝘵𝘸𝘰

(𝔙𝔢𝔫𝔬𝔪𝔬𝔲𝔰)

><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><

          "I KNOW MY BROTHER. HE'S NOT GOING TO KILL HER WITHOUT PROOF," Gracie corrected as she made her way to Chemistry with Scott and Stiles.

"All right, so he tests her like he did with Jackson, right," Stiles realized.

"And may I point out that if she suddenly collapses out of nowhere, it's gonna be hard to explain?" The Hale girl added.

"Good point," Stiles conceded as they walked into the chemistry lab. "So when and where are they gonna test her?"

Scott clicked his tongue as Isaac and Erica walked into the room, eyeing the seat next to Lydia at the front of the class.

"I think here and now," he realized.

At once, Gracie moved toward the seat next to Lydia, glaring at her packmates as they rushed toward it, too. Luckily, Gracie got there first, sliding onto the stool as Scott pulled up another stool on the other side of Lydia.

When the bell rang, Allison walked into the classroom and sat at the lab table next to them, taking the empty stool next to Stiles. She gave Gracie and Scott a questioning look but Scott just nodded back to Isaac and Erica, who were sitting directly behind them.

"Einstein once said, 'Two things are infinite: The universe and human stupidity; And I'm not sure about the universe,'" Mr. Harris quoted. "I myself have encountered infinite stupidity." He patted Stiles' shoulder pointedly, causing some people to laugh. "So to combat the plague of ignorance in my class, you're going to combine efforts through a round of group experiments. Let's see if two heads are indeed better than one. Or in Mr. Stilinski's case, less than one."

As the teacher gave the Stilinski boy a nasty look, Stiles rolled his eyes, muttering to himself as he looked down.

"Erica, you take the first station. You'll start with––" After he called on Erica, many hands flew into the air, all volunteering to be partnered with the blonde werewolf. "I didn't ask for volunteers. Put your hormonal little hands down. Start with Mr. McCall. All right, next two."

Scott leaned towards Erica pleadingly, ignoring their assignment. "Whatever you're thinking about doing, wait. Give me a chance to talk to Derek."

"Why don't you talk to me instead?" Erica smirked, boldly placing her hand on Scott's thing and making him tense up. The teen wolf looked down down before glancing back at Allison. Erica looked between the two, grinning. "That's funny. In school, you guys act like you're broken up, but she's all over you."