viii. all you have left

˗ˏˋ⋆ H E A V E N L Y ⋆ˎˊ˗↳  𝒗𝒊𝒊𝒊

↳ 𝒗𝒊𝒊𝒊. 𝒂𝒍𝒍 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒉𝒂𝒗𝒆 𝒍𝒆𝒇𝒕
𝘵𝘦𝘦𝘯 𝘸𝘰𝘭𝘧, 𝘴𝘦𝘢𝘴𝘰𝘯 𝘰𝘯𝘦

(𝔐𝔞𝔤𝔦𝔠 𝔅𝔲𝔩𝔩𝔢𝔱)

><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><

          GRACIE WAS TAPPING HER PENCIL AGAINST HER DESK AS SHE WAITED for one of her tests to be returned. Nerves filled her as she feared the grade she got.

Meanwhile, sitting in front of her, Stiles was focused on something else. The night that the bus driver ended up dying, which was the night Scott confronted Derek about everything. After beating him up, Gracie's brother revealed that he, in fact, wasn't the werewolf that bit Scott and that there was another werewolf entirely. An alpha werewolf that wanted Scott in it's pack.

Stiles leaned forward, whispering to Scott, who sat in front of him. "If Derek isn't the Alpha, if he's not the one who bit you, then who did?"

"I don't know," Scott whispered.

"Did the Alpha kill the bus driver?" Stiles asked, clearly not giving it a break.

"I don't know," Scott sighed.

Stiles let out a heavy sigh, sitting back in his seat. "Does Allison's dad know about the Alpha?"

"I don't know!" Scott snapped, making Stiles flinch. Everyone, including Gracie, looked at them as Scott shook his head. "Jeez."

Stiles sheepishly raised his eyebrows and shrunk away from his best friend, trying to get the attention off himself.

Thankfully, Mrs. Larson came around to their aisle. Gracie sighed as her teacher gave her a small smile as she handed the Hale girl back her graded test. She bit the inside of her cheek to fight her smile as she looked at her perfect score. Mrs. Larson handed Stiles his test and then gave one to Scott next.

"Dude, you need to study more," Stiles commented after seeing his "A" and Scott's "D".

"I know..." Scott groaned.

"That was a joke," Stiles chuckled. "Scott, it's one test. You're gonna make it up. Do you want help studying?"

"No," Scott shook his head. "I'm studying with Allison after school today."

"That's my boy," Stiles cheered.

"We're just studying."

Stiles scoffed. "No, you're not."

"No, I'm not?" Scott asked turning back to his friend.

"Not if I'm forced to live vicariously through you. If you go to her house today and squander that colossal opportunity, I swear to God I'll have you de-balled," Stiles threatened.