xx. bounded

˗ˏˋ⋆ H E A V E N L Y ⋆ˎˊ˗↳  𝒙𝒙

↳  𝒙𝒙. 𝒃𝒐𝒖𝒏𝒅𝒆𝒅
𝘵𝘦𝘦𝘯 𝘸𝘰𝘭𝘧, 𝘴𝘦𝘢𝘴𝘰𝘯 𝘰𝘯𝘦

(𝔏𝔲𝔫𝔞𝔱𝔦𝔠)

><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><

          GRACIE CLIMBED DOWN FROM STILES' JEEP AND ONTO THE PAVEMENT, Gracie shut the door behind her. She waited patiently as Stiles grabbed a large black duffle bag from his trunk before they started walking up to the house together.

After the rest of lacrosse practice was canceled because Danny needed a x-ray and everyone was pretty bummed out, Gracie and Stiles headed to the nearest hardware store to buy chains for Scott. Stiles also stopped at a dollar store to pick up a cheap dog bowl -- for what reason?

Gracie wasn't sure.

With the key he had made for Scott's house, Stiles unlocked the door and held it open for Gracie to step through.

"Scott?" a female voice sounded from a room over as Stiles shut the door behind them. A woman Gracie didn't recognize walked into the room, dressed in hospital scrubs. The smile on the woman's face fell when she saw Stiles and Gracie standing by her door instead of her son.

"Stiles," the Stilinski boy waved at her, chuckling awkwardly. The woman pointed at the key in his hand. "Key!" 

"Yeah. I had one made, so..." 

"That doesn't surprise me," the woman shook her head. "It scares me, but it doesn't surprise me. Who's your friend?"

"Oh, Melissa, this is Gracie," Stiles introduced the two. "Gracie, this is Melissa, Scott's mom." 

Gracie waved with a charming smile. "Nice to meet you, Mrs. McCall." 

"Just call me Melissa, sweetie," Scott's mother smiled at the Hale girl. "It's nice to meet you, too." 

"Is Scott home?" Stiles asked, looking at his watch for the time. 

"Not yet," Melissa answered as he dropped the duffle bag on the floor, the metal chain clinking together loudly. "What's that?" 

"Oh, uh..." 

"It's a school project," Gracie spoke up as Stiles floundered. "That's why I'm here. We have to create a visual presentation for History."

"Oh," Melissa nodded, accepting her answer. The Hale girl shrugged when Stiles looked at her surprised, not sure if he should be impressed or scared by how quickly she was able to come up with that. "Stiles, he's okay, right?"