xxv. completely powerless

˗ˏˋ⋆ H E A V E N L Y ⋆ˎˊ˗↳  𝒙𝒙𝒗

↳ 𝒙𝒙𝒗. 𝒄𝒐𝒎𝒑𝒍𝒆𝒕𝒆𝒍𝒚 𝒑𝒐𝒘𝒆𝒓𝒍𝒆𝒔𝒔
𝘵𝘦𝘦𝘯 𝘸𝘰𝘭𝘧, 𝘴𝘦𝘢𝘴𝘰𝘯 𝘰𝘯𝘦

(ℭ𝔬𝔡𝔢 𝔅𝔯𝔢𝔞𝔨𝔢𝔯)

><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><

GRACIE STARED AT THE WHITTEMORE BOY IN SHOCK. "WHAT?"

"But it's okay," Jackson defended. "He said he wouldn't hurt him."

"Jackson, the Argents are werewolf hunters. They were the ones who killed my entire family," the Hale girl reminded him. "It's literally their job to kill Scott."

Jackson shook his head. "I didn't know..."

"Wait..." Gracie spoke up, her head bouncing up in realization. "If the Argents are here..."

Jackson looked up at him confused when he trailed off. "What? What is it?"

"That means Peter's here, too..."

"Jackson! Jackson! Jackson!" Lydia, who was on the field, called out, rubbing her arms.

With the blinding lights shining over her, Lydia glanced around and eventually turned back towards the bleachers as a dark silhouette of a person came into her view, completely blocked out by the lights. The strawberry blonde squinted at him as he walked towards her.

"Jackson, is that you?" She asked, trying to see his face. "Jackson, is that you?"

"Lydia!" She heard some scream. Whipping back, Lydia saw Stiles and Gracie running onto the field. "Run!"

A growling noise filled the air as the dark figure, who turned out to be Peter Hale, stood behind her and opened his mouth as his fangs came out. Lydia let out a piercing, bloodcurdling scream as a sharp, stinging pain radiated from her side. She collapsed to the ground, blood completely covering her dress as it trickled down her body.

Stiles dropped to the ground, sliding to his knees beside Lydia, who was already unconscious. Gracie knelt beside him, looking down and saw a rush of blood pouring from Lydia's wound. She was bleeding too quickly. The alpha crouched down possessively in front of his newest victim as his niece and Stiles watched, who was horrified at the sight of the love of his life dying.

"Don't kill her," Stiles begged the werewolf in front of him. "Please."

"Of course not. Just tell me how to find Derek," Peter bargained, with an unwavering glint of serious in his eyes that made Stiles worry.

"W-what?" Gracie asked this time.

"Tell me how to find your brother," Peter repeated calmly. He looked to the boy beside her expectantly. "Stiles?"