ix. as i lay dying

˗ˏˋ⋆ H E A V E N L Y ⋆ˎˊ˗↳  𝒊𝒙

↳  𝒊𝒙. 𝒂𝒔 𝒊 𝒍𝒂𝒚 𝒅𝒚𝒊𝒏𝒈
𝘵𝘦𝘦𝘯 𝘸𝘰𝘭𝘧, 𝘴𝘦𝘢𝘴𝘰𝘯 𝘰𝘯𝘦

(𝔐𝔞𝔤𝔦𝔠 𝔅𝔲𝔩𝔩𝔢𝔱)

><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><

          "OH, IS THAT CONTAGIOUS?" STILES SHOUTED AS HIS FACE SCRUNCHED in disgust as he shook his head, too grossed out by Derek's bloody wound. "You know what, you should probably just get out."

"Start the car," Derek ordered with a firm voice. "NOW."

"I don't think you should be barking orders with the way you look, okay?" Stiles glared at the dark-haired man. "In fact, I think if I wanted to, I could probably drag your little werewolf ass out into the middle of the fucking road and leave you for dead."

"Start the car, or I'm gonna rip your throat out...with my teeth."

"Derek!" Gracie tried to intervene as her brother and Stiles glared at each other. "Stiles..." She said softly, leaning forward as she rested her hand on his shoulder. He looked back at her, eyes widening at the desperate look in her brown hazel eyes. "Can you please help us? Please? He's all I have left."

Shaking his head as his hand grazed over his keys, Stiles closed his eyes and gave in. Letting out a sigh, he started up the Jeep again and got back onto the road. 

Gracie grinned and squeezed his shoulders appreciatively. "Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!"

"What am I supposed to do with him?" Stiles asked, speaking into his phone as he drove along the dark road when the sun had already set.

"Take him somewhere, anywhere," the Hale girl heard Scott say over the phone, making the boy with a buzz cut roll his eyes.

"And, by the way, he's starting to smell," Stiles complained, saying it right in front of Derek. Gracie nodded as the older beta glared at the teen boy. The brunette sat back, covering her nose with her sweater to smother the rotting smell coming from Derek.

"Like...like what?" Scott asked.

"Like death," Stiles said bluntly, ignoring the older werewolf's glare he was sending his way.

There was a pause on the other end of the line before Scott spoke, "Okay, take him to the animal clinic."

"What about your boss?"

"He's gone by now," Scott said, causing Stiles to glance at his watch. Even though it hadn't felt like it, they had been driving around for three hours now. "There's a spare key in the box behind the dumpster."