v. onward and upward

˗ˏˋ⋆ H E A V E N L Y ⋆ˎˊ˗↳  𝒗

↳  𝒗.   𝒐𝒏𝒘𝒂𝒓𝒅 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒖𝒑𝒘𝒂𝒓𝒅
𝘵𝘦𝘦𝘯 𝘸𝘰𝘭𝘧, 𝘴𝘦𝘢𝘴𝘰𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘳𝘦𝘦

(ℭ𝔥𝔞𝔬𝔰 ℜ𝔦𝔰𝔦𝔫𝔤)

><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><

THE HALE GIRL FOLLOWED SCOTT AND STILES AS THEY WALKED DOWN the street towards a house where the blaring music was coming from it.

Stiles looked at Scott, who let out a sigh. "What?"

"What, what do you mean, 'what'?" Scott asked.

Stiles gave him a look that said "really". "I mean 'what,' and you know what."

"'What' what?"

"That look you were giving."

"I didn't give a look."

Stiles turned to him. "Oh, there was a distinct look."

Gracie nodded. "You did have a look."

"See!"

"What look?" Scott was dumbfounded.

"The look that says that the last thing you feel like doing right now is going to a party," Stiles explained, practically shouting.

"It's not that. It just seems weird going to a different high school's party," Scott explained, shrugging at his best friend.

"What? Would you...?" Stiles groaned. "God, one drink, all right? You'll be fine. I went to nursery school with this girl, okay? She promised to introduce us to all of her friends. So tonight, no Allison, no Lydia. Tonight, we're moving on."

He watched as Scott ignored an incoming call from Allison and put his phone in his pocket.

"You're right," Scott agreed.

Stiles smirked. "That's right I'm right."

Scott nodded. "Moving on."

"Onward and upward," Stiles exclaimed

"Let's do this."

"That's what I'm talking about. Now look at me," Stiles said as they did their signature handshake as they turned back, heading to the top of the driveway. Gracie rolled her eyes, shaking her head.

"Okay," Scott hummed, pumping himself up. He looked to the Hale girl. "How's my breath smell?"

She just shook her head, telling him, "I'm not smelling your breath."

"Do you have any gum?"

"No. No gum. You're fine," Stiles waved him off.

"Can you at least tell me what kind of party this is?" Scott asked they entered the house.