xviii. in too deep

˗ˏˋ⋆ H E A V E N L Y ⋆ˎˊ˗↳  𝒙𝒗𝒊𝒊𝒊

↳ 𝒙𝒗𝒊𝒊𝒊. 𝒊𝒏 𝒕𝒐𝒐 𝒅𝒆𝒆𝒑
𝘵𝘦𝘦𝘯 𝘸𝘰𝘭𝘧, 𝘴𝘦𝘢𝘴𝘰𝘯 𝘵𝘸𝘰

(𝔉𝔯𝔢𝔫𝔢𝔪𝔶)

><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><

          GRACIE STOOD BEHIND STILES AS HE UNLOCKED THE VAN AND GAVE Jackson a cautious look before climbing into the back with him.

"Okay, we bought you some foo––"

Stiles fell back when Jackson lunged for him, only stopping because of the chains that held him down. "Let me out now!"

"Jackson, calm down!" Gracie said calmly as she sat beside Stiles. "We just want to talk to you."

"We can talk when you let me out!" Jackson insisted angrily.

"You know, I put those pants on you, all right, buddy?" Stiles spoke up, irritated. "One leg at a time. Being all up-close and personal with your junk wasn't exactly a highlight of my day. So don't think this is fun for me either. You know we're actually doing you a favor?"

Jackson narrowed incredulously his eyes at the Stilinski boy. "This is doing me a favor?"

"Yes," Stiles nodded. "You're-you're killing people. To death."

Gracie sighed, knowing that Stiles wasn't helping Jackson's anger. All he was really doing was riling him up.

"Yeah," Stiles continued. "And until we can figure out how to stop you, you're gonna stay in here. I'm sorry. Now you want the ham and cheese, or the turkey club?"

Jackson gave her a look of disbelief and scoffed heavily. "You actually think my parents won't be looking for me?"

Gracie's eyes widened looked at Stiles, thinking that Jackson had a good point. Stiles smiled in satisfaction and threw Jackson his sandwich before pulling his phone out of his pocket.

"Uh, well not if they don't think anything's wrong," he showed the messages he sent his parents on Jackson's phone. "Yeah."

"Jackson," Gracie tried to take hold of the conversation. "You remember how you asked about the kanima?"

"Yeah."

"Well, guess what, buddy? You're that kanima," Stiles bluntly revealed.

Gracie's jaw tightened as she glared back at Stiles. He didn't get the fact that she wanted to break the news to Jackson delicately.

Jackson raised an eyebrow in disbelief. "I'm the kanima."

Gracie nodded. "It sounds...crazy...is the only word I can think of...and I know it sounds like we're lying but we're not."