xiv. the alpha

˗ˏˋ⋆ H E A V E N L Y ⋆ˎˊ˗↳  𝒙𝒊𝒗

↳  𝒙𝒊𝒗. 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒂𝒍𝒑𝒉𝒂
𝘵𝘦𝘦𝘯 𝘸𝘰𝘭𝘧, 𝘴𝘦𝘢𝘴𝘰𝘯 𝘰𝘯𝘦

(ℌ𝔢𝔞𝔯𝔱 𝔐𝔬𝔫𝔦𝔱𝔬𝔯)

><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><

           GRACIE AND SCOTT FOLLOWED STILES TO THE PARKING LOT, WHERE A FEW seniors had been hanging out, which had been the perfect hideout for students to smoke without getting caught.

"You stand here," Stiles instructed as he led Gracie away from the two, behind the truck.

"What are we doing?" Scott asked.

"You'll see. Hold on. Okay. Stand right there," Stiles moved him over a few inches. "Do you have your keys?" He asked him, and Scott dug into his pocket and held them up. "Perfect. Hold 'em up like so. Now, whatever happens, just think about Allison. Try to find her voice like you did at the game. Got it?"

Scott nodded. "Okay."

"Just-keep holding it right there," he told him again.

Stiles walked over to the truck, which he figured belonged to the seniors behind them, and took out his own car keys. Then, in a quick few seconds, he walked past, his keys sticking out from his hand as he dug them into the pickup, making a nasty scratch into the paint.

Gracie let out an inaudible gasp, her mouth flying open as it formed a huge "o" shape in shock. Stiles stood beside her as he looked back at Scott, who shared the same surprised expression as the Hale girl.

"Hey, hey, hey, dude! What do you think you're doing to that truck, bro?" Stiles yelled loud enough for the seniors to hear. As they turned back and saw the scratch on the truck, they looked over to Scott, who was still holding up his keys.

"What the fuck?!" One of them yelled.

Gracie and Stiles stood back as the seniors surrounded him, and started beating the hell out of him. With the Hale girl leaning over his shoulder, the two stared at his phone, studying Scott's heart rate, which was increasing rapidly.

"Ow! My God," Stiles winced, flinching back a little at the merciless pummeling their best friend had been receiving. "Wow."

Gracie went to step forward, wanting to intervene, but felt Stiles stop her when he pulled her back by the waist. He shook his head.

Watching Scott as he tried to listen to Allison's voice from wherever she was inside the school, Gracie glanced back at the phone, his pulse still rising. "Ah, come on, stay calm. Stay calm. Come on, buddy.