xix. an eye for an eye

˗ˏˋ⋆ H E A V E N L Y ⋆ˎˊ˗↳  𝒙𝒊𝒙

↳  𝒙𝒊𝒙.   𝒂𝒏 𝒆𝒚𝒆 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝒂𝒏 𝒆𝒚𝒆
𝘵𝘦𝘦𝘯 𝘸𝘰𝘭𝘧, 𝘴𝘦𝘢𝘴𝘰𝘯 𝘵𝘸𝘰

(ℜ𝔢𝔰𝔱𝔯𝔞𝔦𝔫𝔱)

><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><

          "SO IF JACKSON DOESN'T KNOW WHAT HE'S DOING, THEN HE PROBABLY doesn't know that someone's controlling him," Gracie said into her phone, finishing her explanation to Stiles and Scott, where he had called her from the police station.

Apparently Jackson had beat them to Stiles' dad and they were in a lot of trouble with the sheriff and Mr. Whittemore.

"Or he doesn't remember," Scott's voice sounded through grill.

"What if it's the same kind of thing that happened with Lydia when she took off from the hospital?" Stiles suggested.

"A fugue state?" Gracie asked, remembering Allison had mentioned the diagnosis the doctors gave when Lydia was found, which sounded like absolute bullshit in her opinion.

"He'd have to forget everything. The murder––" Scott started.

"––Getting rid of the blood," Gracie filled in.

"Yeah, he had help with one thing though –– the video," Stiles reminded them. "And someone else helped him forget that."

"Whoever's controlling him," Gracie guessed.

"Did Jackson believe you guys when you tried to explain what was going on?" Scott asked.

"No," Stiles sighed. "He thinks he's still becoming a werewolf and that being with Lydia somehow delayed the whole thing."

"Really?" Gracie rolled her eyes at that. "So what do we do now? Do we try and convince him he's not?"

"If it helps us find out who's controlling him, then yeah," Scott confirmed.

"Do you think he'll talk to us after what we did?"

"Yeah, it's us," Stiles assured the Hale girl. "He'll talk to us. Right?"

It turned out that they were wrong.

Stiles and Scott weren't going to be able to speak to Jackson. Not if the restraining order that his dad presented them would somehow disappear. It was ridiculous that Jackson and his father were doing this to them; they were just trying to help Jackson.

It wasn't their fault he was a murderous lizard with a bad memory.

"You will not go within 50 feet of Jackson Whittemore," Noah read the last paragraph of the restraining order that Mr. Whittemore filed. "You will not speak to him. You will not approach him. You will not assault or harass him physically or psychologically."