xv. trapped

˗ˏˋ⋆ H E A V E N L Y ⋆ˎˊ˗↳  𝒙𝒗

↳ 𝒙𝒗.   𝒕𝒓𝒂𝒑𝒑𝒆𝒅
𝘵𝘦𝘦𝘯 𝘸𝘰𝘭𝘧, 𝘴𝘦𝘢𝘴𝘰𝘯 𝘰𝘯𝘦

(𝔑𝔦𝔤𝔥𝔱 𝔖𝔠𝔥𝔬𝔬𝔩)

><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><

          THEIR PLAN HAD GONE HORRIBLY WRONG -- SO WRONG IN EVERY POSSIBLE way.

"I have to make sure he's okay," The Hale girl cried out as she resisted against Stiles' grip, but it was no use. "I have to make sure he's okay."

Pulling Gracie with them, Scott and Stiles led her back into the school they had just broken into moments earlier. Everything was happening too quickly for the Hale girl to process. Scott's and Stiles' voices drifted off as she stood there, completely frozen.

"Lock it, lock it!" Scott shouted frantically, his heart racing.

"Do I look like I have a key?" Stiles spat at him, his voice shaking.

"Grab something!"

"What?" Stiles asked harshly; there was nothing around that could lock the double doors.

"Anything!"

Stiles inhaled sharply and paused, thinking about the bolt cutters he brought with them. He rose to his feet, locating them a few feet away, laying on the sidewalk.

"No," Scott objected when he realized what his friend was thinking.

"Yes," Stiles hummed.

"Stiles, no, don't!"

The teen wolf's voice snapped Gracie from her trance, seeing Scott was standing in front the door.

"What is he doing ?" Gracie asked, stepping forward after Stiles quietly opened the door and slipped out, looking around for the alpha.

When he didn't see the ugly monster, Stiles stealthily made his way down the concrete steps and sidewalk where the bolt cutters laid.

"Scott..." Gracie breathed out, pointing as the two watched with their faces pressed up against the door window.

Meanwhile, Stiles crouched down to pick up the bolt cutters when Scott and Gracie started banging on the door behind him. Stiles looked up and was horrified to see that the alpha was hanging around by his Jeep.

"Run!" Gracie and Scott shouted at him.

The alpha lunged forward and Stiles reared back, running back into the school. Slamming the door shut behind him, he threw the bolt cutters into place, locking the doors as best as they could. Resting back against the door, Stiles panted, his racing heart starting to calm down.