vi. pack business

˗ˏˋ⋆ H E A V E N L Y ⋆ˎˊ˗↳  𝒗𝒊

↳ 𝒗𝒊. 𝒑𝒂𝒄𝒌 𝒃𝒖𝒔𝒊𝒏𝒆𝒔𝒔
𝘵𝘦𝘦𝘯 𝘸𝘰𝘭𝘧, 𝘴𝘦𝘢𝘴𝘰𝘯 𝘵𝘸𝘰

(𝔖𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔢 𝔖𝔥𝔦𝔣𝔱𝔢𝔡)

><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><

GRACIE WINCED AS DANNY WAS TACKLED BY SCOTT. SHE COULDN'T BELIEVE that Scott was being so stupid to sniff down every single player in line. As if it wasn't weird that their goalie was tackling them out of bounds and sniffing them.

"McCall!" Coach stomped over from the sidelines. "You come out of that goal one more time and you'll be doing suicide runs till you die. It'll be the first ever suicide run that actually ends in a suicide. Got it?"

"Yes, Coach," Scott gave him another false promise.

After Scott tackled Danny and Jackson excused himself out of the drill, the next person in line next was Derek's new beta.

"Isaac, calm down," Gracie whispered, hoping he heard her as she watched his chest heave up and down.

When Coach blew his whistle again, Isaac caught the ball from him and ran towards the goal, while Scott came out again. Moving at the same speed, the two collided hard into each other and flew back into the air before tumbling back on the ground. They both landed on their hands and feet, facing each other as they both stared each other down.

Their eyes both had turned gold.

Coach blew his whistle and that was when the two boys noticed the three police officers walking onto the field. Gracie jumped up and came running down the bleachers.

"Don't tell them," Isaac pleaded. "Please don't tell them."

Gracie pulled out her phone while practice was put on hold so the police could question Isaac. She texted Derek, giving him a frantic, yet short run-down on what was happening with Isaac.

Once Gracie got a confirmation text from Derek, she walked over to Scott and Stiles.

"What's happening?" She announced her arrival.

"His father's dead," Scott said, listening as Stiles' dad and a few deputies usher Isaac off the field. "They think he was murdered."

"Are they saying he's a suspect?" Stiles asked.

"I'm not sure?"

"Why?" Gracie asked Stiles, crossing her arms.

"Because they can lock him in a holding cell for 24 hours."

"Like, overnight?" Scott asked quietly, not wanting to attract attention.

"During the full moon," Gracie realized.